Cierra J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2

Was thinking of making cheesecake is this a good crust to use?

Alina M.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Aurora, CO
1 year, 6 months ago
This is my go to for cheesecake!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Rock Springs, WY
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes, These are the only brand I will get for my cheesecakes.
Emily V.
Emily V.
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes, this pie crust is awesome! I use them all the time for cheesecakes or chocolate cream pies.
Ella W.
Ella W.
Memphis, TN
3 years, 5 months ago
It's awesome to make cheesecake with! I also like it with banana pudding and whip topping!
Marlie M.
Marlie M.
Chattanooga, TN
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes! This is what I always use for my cheesecakes!
Marina L.
Marina L.
Gainesville, FL
3 years, 5 months ago
Excellent crust to use! I made a cheesecake with it and it turned out immaculate! Highly recommend
Maria M.