Tondzra H.
Brookfield, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2

Have any of you guys have use this pie crust? Does it break up into pieces or stay in it's form?

Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
1 year, 7 months ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've used it. But homemade is better
Melissa b.
Melissa b.
E Millinocket, ME
1 year, 7 months ago
I only use them for pudding pies
Julissa L.
Julissa L.
1 year, 9 months ago
It depends on how well you handle it. I usually never have a problem.
Kristine O.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
1 year, 9 months ago
I think it depends on how careful you are. I've had issues with cracking in the past, but I've also had perfect crusts, too.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
1 year, 9 months ago
You just have to be careful
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You have to be careful with it, but I usually have no issues with it cracking.
Lydia B.
Lydia B.
Williston, ND
Stays its form
Alina M.
Alina M.
Norwalk, CT
1 year, 9 months ago
I've encountered both situations. If you're careful with it, it usually stays together