Taylor M.
Massillon, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1

Does the fact that it's reduced fat effect the taste?

Tondzra H.
Tondzra H.
Brookfield , WI
1 year, 4 months ago
It's does not effect the taste. I actually couldn't taste the different between reduce fat and regular pie crust. Really delicious!
Kari S.
Ruby G.
Ruby G.
Clinton, OK
1 year, 5 months ago
Personally I have not noticed a difference! Go for it!
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Syracuse, NY
1 year, 8 months ago
Absolutely not at all. I doubt you will be able to tell any difference between the two.
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Mount Pleasant, IA
1 year, 11 months ago
I've never noticed a difference. Neither have the people that I've served it to. I gave it to then without telling until after they ate it. They had no clue.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
To me it taste the same as a regular one
Marina L.
Marina L.
Gainesville, FL
3 years, 4 months ago
I don't believe it effects the taste at all! I made a wonderful cheesecake on this crust and it turned out perfect.
Trysta  G.
Trysta G.
Warner Robins, GA
3 years, 4 months ago
I don't think it does at all
Cheri C.
Cheri C.
Westwego, LA
3 years, 4 months ago
No I haven't found that they taste any different. Especially when you're using it under a pie
Tara S.
Tara S.
3 years, 4 months ago
I tried it and it was not bad. I couldn't find a difference.