Keebler Ready Crust Reduced Fat Graham Pie Crust uploaded by Marie-Sarah B.Keebler Ready Crust Reduced Fat Graham Pie Crust uploaded by Iris P.

BY KEEBLER #3 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Make Great-tasting Pies With America's #1 Crumb Crust - Made With Delicious Graham Taste, With Less Fat And Fewer Calories Per Serving. Great Desserts Get Off To The Right Start With Delicious Ready Crust® Pie Crusts.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Sugar Palm And Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness Graham Flour Corn Syrup Molasses Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate) Caramel Color Soy Lecithin Annatto Extract Color Turmeric Extract Color

• Have any of you guys have use this pie crust? Does it br...8 Answers
  • Does the reduced fat version taste as good as the normal ...3 Answers
  • Does this crust crumble easily? I usually avoid pre-made ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these crusts. They are so convenient and taste great. I hardly ever make my own crusts because these are easy and good quality. They are pretty inexpensive and super versatile with desserts. My only complaint is that they're packaging often leaves them pretty fragile. The reduced fat option is good for those watching their weight.
Sharon S.
This pie crust is great if your in a hurry. I used it for chocolate creme pie and it worked great. The crust held up and didn't fall apart. It tasted like graham crackers, as it should. I would recommend.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
Pie crust to me is the best part of the pie. I always eat the pie part first and leave the crust to eat last. You have to save the best for last right. It's cheap and I would buy this again I get mine a Walmart.
April W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the best Graham cracker pie crust.I love putting vanilla pudding in the inside and cool whip on top.It has a really good flavor and is defiantly worth it to buy and bake with.
Allie B.
Tampa, FL
Although a homemade pie crust is better than this prepackaged one, I would rate this an A because of how delicious it tastes and it's not incredibly horrible for you. I've not only made pies with this product but I've also made a delicious easy cookie dessert using this that all my friends loved and asked me how/what I used. The crust isn't bland at all you can taste how buttery it is as well. I have a few in my pantry for whenever I wanna make an easy but delicious dessert.
Jennifer C.
Flowery Br, GA
This is my favorite crust! It has such good flavor and can be used in just about any pie. My favorite thing to make is chocolate pudding pie. All you do is whip up some chocolate pudding and pour into this crust. Refridgrate for 4 hours and your good to go! No Baking! This crust has a good price point and is perfect to make for a BBQ!
Amber R.
Homestead, FL
These pie crusts make holiday desserts so much easier! Around the holidays I make a lot of "no-bake" pies and I love using these crusts. They taste great and I simply love the convenience of just adding my filling, popping the provided lid on, and being ready to go. Make sure to handle gently because they will crack and fall apart!
Mahmuda R.
Queens Village
I love the Keebler Ready Pie Crusts. They make baking so much easier. If I want to whip up a quick no-bake cheesecake or a fruit and cream pie this is definitely my go-to product. And Keebler is definitely a brand I trust. It doesn't taste chalky or bland... But sometimes it is difficult to find one that doesn't have a few cracks.
Dayna T.
Every yr I make the best no bake pie it has pumpkin pie filling whipped with cool whip and spices and whipped litely and put into a graham pie crust with a crumbled brown sugar and butter topping over walnuts it is a wonderful no bake quick pie and everyone loves it!
Priscilla P.
Margate, FL
My boyfriend and I used this when we made a banana and chocolate cheesecake for thanks giving and I wasn't too impressed by it. It didn't taste back but I found that it was a little too hard and also came right off the cheesecake because it would get stuck to the pan.
Taylor M.
Massillon, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Does the fact that it's reduced fat effect the taste?
Cierra J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Was thinking of making cheesecake is this a good crust to use?
Tondzra H.
Brookfield, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Have any of you guys have use this pie crust? Does it break up into pieces or stay in it's form?
Nancy D.
Syracuse, NY
What's your favorite filling to use this piecrust with?
Ana R.
I have never made a cheesecake even though it's one of my favorites and would love to give it a try... will this pie crust be good to make a cheesecake or do I have to get a specific one?