BY KEEBLER #4 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Keebler™ Ready Crust® Reduced Fat Graham Pie Crust.
America's #1 crumb crust.
25% less fat than regular Ready Crust® pie crust.
5 minute recipe on back.
Compare reduced fat Ready Crust® pie crust with 3.5g of fat per serving to regular Ready Crust® pie crust with 5g of fat per serving.
9 inch size. see more...

• Have any of you guys have use this pie crust? Does it break up int...8 Answers
  • Does the reduced fat version taste as good as the normal version?3 Answers
  • Does this crust crumble easily? I usually avoid pre-made graham cra...4 Answers
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Flowery Br, GA
This is my favorite crust! It has such good flavor and can be used in just about any pie. My favorite thing to make is chocolate pudding pie. All you do is whip up some chocolate pudding and pour into this crust. Refridgrate for 4 hours and your good to go! No Baking! This crust has a good price point and is perfect to make for a BBQ!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Homestead, FL
These pie crusts make holiday desserts so much easier! Around the holidays I make a lot of "no-bake" pies and I love using these crusts. They taste great and I simply love the convenience of just adding my filling, popping the provided lid on, and being ready to go. Make sure to handle gently because they will crack and fall apart!
Mahmuda R.
Mahmuda R.
Jamaica, NY
I love the Keebler Ready Pie Crusts. They make baking so much easier. If I want to whip up a quick no-bake cheesecake or a fruit and cream pie this is definitely my go-to product. And Keebler is definitely a brand I trust. It doesn't taste chalky or bland... But sometimes it is difficult to find one that doesn't have a few cracks.
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Holmen, WI
This is such a huge help! I have two young kids...the last thing I want to be doing is making a pie crust for a pie for a holiday! This easy, ready to go pie crust ROCKS! They crack easily, so be careful, which is disappointing, but you cut the pie anyways...so it truly doesn't matter!
Syracuse, NY
Keebler's Ready Crust Reduced Fat is just as good as the regular ready crust. You buy it at most any grocery store. It simply and easy to use just make some instant or cook and serve pudding put it in the crust let it set for an hour or two and take it out and enjoy!
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
I have used these growing up so many times with my mom. Once we used this to win a pie contest when I was younger. Its so convenient and really easy to use. It is delicious as well and saves you time so you can focus on the filling and presentation! Highly recommend!
Dayna T.
Dayna T.
Every yr I make the best no bake pie it has pumpkin pie filling whipped with cool whip and spices and whipped litely and put into a graham pie crust with a crumbled brown sugar and butter topping over walnuts it is a wonderful no bake quick pie and everyone loves it!
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is a really great alternative to homemade crust when you are short on time. I usually keep an extra one of these on hand for last minute company Just fill it with some pudding and cool whip and you have a simple and quick recipe! I would recommend this product.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
This is my favorite go-to crust when making any quick pie. I love making simple pumpkin or chocolate cream pie using this crust. I normally find them on the best sale at Target during the winter holiday times. They are always fresh and hold together well. YUM!
mirella d.
mirella d.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this for thanksgiving for desert my family too is good price not expensive everyone could buy it and i do cheesecake very yummy and delicious i buy it at food 4 less you could fine it anywhere yes i will buy it again for this thanksgiving dinner
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Akron, OH
Does the fact that it's reduced fat effect the taste?
Cierra J.
Cierra J.
Was thinking of making cheesecake is this a good crust to use?
Tondzra H.
Tondzra H.
Brookfield , WI
Have any of you guys have use this pie crust? Does it break up into pieces or stay in it's form?
Syracuse, NY
What's your favorite filling to use this piecrust with?
Ana R.
Ana R.
I have never made a cheesecake even though it's one of my favorites and would love to give it a try... will this pie crust be good to make a cheesecake or do I have to get a specific one?