Keebler Ready Crust Reduced Fat Graham Pie Crust uploaded by Iris P.

BY KEEBLER #5 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Keebler™ Ready Crust® Reduced Fat Graham Pie Crust.
America's #1 crumb crust.
25% less fat than regular Ready Crust® pie crust.
5 minute recipe on back.
Compare reduced fat Ready Crust® pie crust with 3.5g of fat per serving to regular Ready Crust® pie crust with 5g of fat per serving.
9 inch size. see more...

• Have any of you guys have use this pie crust? Does it break up i...8 Answers
  • Does the reduced fat version taste as good as the normal version?3 Answers
  • Does this crust crumble easily? I usually avoid pre-made graham c...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these crusts. They are so convenient and taste great. I hardly ever make my own crusts because these are easy and good quality. They are pretty inexpensive and super versatile with desserts. My only complaint is that they're packaging often leaves them pretty fragile. The reduced fat option is good for those watching their weight.
Sharon S.
This pie crust is great if your in a hurry. I used it for chocolate creme pie and it worked great. The crust held up and didn't fall apart. It tasted like graham crackers, as it should. I would recommend.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I don't love or hate this pie crust. It's ok to buy from the store when you are in a pinch. The flavor is ok but prefer to make my own. Good to use for instant cheesecake. It's was an ok product. Just didn't blow me away.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
Pie crust to me is the best part of the pie. I always eat the pie part first and leave the crust to eat last. You have to save the best for last right. It's cheap and I would buy this again I get mine a Walmart.
Brittney D.
Palatine, IL
Yummy!!!!! Perfect amount of Graham, it's not too much, and not too little. The flavor is amazing, and I could eat this without even putting pieces mix in it!!! Lol! You can find this cheap as well. I am definitely satisfied!
Jennifer C.
Flowery Br, GA
This is my favorite crust! It has such good flavor and can be used in just about any pie. My favorite thing to make is chocolate pudding pie. All you do is whip up some chocolate pudding and pour into this crust. Refridgrate for 4 hours and your good to go! No Baking! This crust has a good price point and is perfect to make for a BBQ!
Amber R.
Homestead, FL
These pie crusts make holiday desserts so much easier! Around the holidays I make a lot of "no-bake" pies and I love using these crusts. They taste great and I simply love the convenience of just adding my filling, popping the provided lid on, and being ready to go. Make sure to handle gently because they will crack and fall apart!
Mahmuda R.
Jamaica, NY
I love the Keebler Ready Pie Crusts. They make baking so much easier. If I want to whip up a quick no-bake cheesecake or a fruit and cream pie this is definitely my go-to product. And Keebler is definitely a brand I trust. It doesn't taste chalky or bland... But sometimes it is difficult to find one that doesn't have a few cracks.
Priscilla P.
Margate, FL
My boyfriend and I used this when we made a banana and chocolate cheesecake for thanks giving and I wasn't too impressed by it. It didn't taste back but I found that it was a little too hard and also came right off the cheesecake because it would get stuck to the pan.
Dayna T.
Every yr I make the best no bake pie it has pumpkin pie filling whipped with cool whip and spices and whipped litely and put into a graham pie crust with a crumbled brown sugar and butter topping over walnuts it is a wonderful no bake quick pie and everyone loves it!
Taylor M.
Akron, OH
Does the fact that it's reduced fat effect the taste?
Tondzra H.
Brookfield , WI
Have any of you guys have use this pie crust? Does it break up into pieces or stay in it's form?
Cierra J.
Was thinking of making cheesecake is this a good crust to use?
Nancy D.
Syracuse, NY
What's your favorite filling to use this piecrust with?
Ana R.
I have never made a cheesecake even though it's one of my favorites and would love to give it a try... will this pie crust be good to make a cheesecake or do I have to get a specific one?