BY KEEBLER #66 in Cakes & Pies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust 4 oz see more...

• Does this hold up better than other graham crust? 3 Answers
  • Does anyone knows what can I make with this like what fla...10 Answers
  • Además el país de queso que otro es recomendable para usa...1 Answers
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Fall is right around the corner so it will be time to bake those pumpkin pies. Keebler ready gram cracker crust is my go-to. Makes a perfect pie crust and makes my day a little easier too. It’s affordable and definitely worth picking up!
Norhan S.
I love it sooooo much Easy to prepare and taste delicious for breakfast On it the caramel and chocolate liquid God on beauty😍😍❤❤😍❤❤
Bana S.
Burnaby, BC
I use this when I’m making a no bake pies or cheesecake! It’s a bit pricey and hard to find but when I do everyone gives good reviews.
Tami K.
Henrico, VA
My favorite pie crust thus far. It has an almost homemade taste to it. Nothing's better then grandma's but this is a close second.
Kelsey O.
Petaluma, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As far as pre made crusts go these are pretty good. Great flavor and you can get them for a reasonable price. These work great for pudding pies
Jenice S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's a nice and flaky crust. Works for all pies, and is quick and easy. It still makes the pie taste home made.
Denise B.
Proctorville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this crust, I make sugar free coconut pies a lot and I usually only use this crust, I like it better than most!
Koren K.
Westover, WV
I really like these for cheesecake. Really beats having to make them from scratch as well as whatever else you're making.
Cayla B.
Tampa, FL
This is my go to for any quick dessert I need to make. It’s crunchy and not overly sweet, and makes life so much more simple. I love that it tastes homemade and it’s inexpensive!
Chelsea T.
matthews, NC
I bought this pie crust because a recipe suggested it. It was perfect and I didn’t have to do any work on a crust for a cheesecake which was important for me. I would recommend it to others and I would buy it again.
Karina L.
Colorado Springs
Does anyone knows what can I make with this like what flavors pies or cakes can I do with this
Ashley S.
Bangor, ME
Does this crumble apart before getting the filling in?
Cyndi F.
Do I need to bake it before I use it? If I dont, will it just fall apart??
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Anybody have any recipes they'd like to share?
Jocelyn C.
Is this better than buying a pre made crust?

back