BY KEEBLER #65 in Cakes & Pies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust 4 oz see more...

• Does this hold up better than other graham crust? 3 Answers
  • Does anyone knows what can I make with this like what fla...10 Answers
  • Además el país de queso que otro es recomendable para usa...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Sara K.
Raleigh, NC
This is my go to crust for cold dessert pies that don't require cooking like chocolate cream pie or pudding pies. I don't think the crust cooks well which is why I've given it 4 instead of 5 stars. But I do like taste And crumbly texture which I think fits well with pudding and cream pies.
Claudia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my number one product for making pies during the fall. That texture it gives and the flavor it's abundant. Idk if it's because I love graham crackers lol but I definitely recommend and it did meet my expectations. I will continue to buy it for every time I need to make a pie.
Donielle R.
I love when my family is fighting over who can make the best pies for Thanksgiving. I also love when they use Keebler Ready Crust Graham Crumb crust because it taste really good. The crust taste like real graham crackers. Great for making sweet potatoe pie.
Alisha S.
Love this for my French silk chocolate pie and anything that needs that crumble crust. So easy to use and the flavor is great. It cuts down on time in the kitchen which is great because you really want to be with guests on the holidays and parties.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Thank you Keebler for making a pie crust that I don't have to mash up and freeze the night before. The graham cracker crust is sweet, but not too sweet and definitely adds something extra to any kind of pie that you might want to eat. I love these crusts and they make pie making so much quicker!
Misela T.
I use this every thanksgiving to make my cheesecakes and it's absolutely delicious. I love that the crust doesn't fall or break apart and it is super yummy adds the extra flavor to my cheesecake. Definitely try this out not only for cheesecake but for pies as well.
janell e.
Anoka, MN
Ok. For real. This product is a game changer! Whip up some cheesecake filling for a quick and easy dessert, or add some pumpkin to that mixture for a new fall favorite! I also like to make s'mores pie. I mean, hello! It's summer time! Simply mix some chocolate pudding, pour into the shell, top with marshmallow cream and bake until the top is golden! YEAH, BABY! Bring this no fuss treat to your next cook out!
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
In my opinion, the best crust out there! When I see my dad with one in his hand, I know that one of his yummy pies are about to be made and I get all excited. I use this crust mostly for cream pies and pumpkin pies, mmmmmm, I really want a pumpkin pie now :(
megan p.
Bedford, TX
Perfect for making any pie you need a graham cracker crust for! Tasted home made without the mess. Be careful with it though! They can crack easily. I am a repeat user and always will be! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great pie crust!
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Keebler is the only pie crust brand I'll use for the holidays. It's balanced in flavor, does not crumble, and holds pie contents well without getting soggy. The graham flavor is a personal favorite it works with all pie flavors. I definitely recommend!
Karina L.
Colorado Springs
Does anyone knows what can I make with this like what flavors pies or cakes can I do with this
Ashley S.
Bangor, ME
Does this crumble apart before getting the filling in?
Cyndi F.
Do I need to bake it before I use it? If I dont, will it just fall apart??
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Anybody have any recipes they'd like to share?
Jocelyn C.
Is this better than buying a pre made crust?