BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust 4 oz see more...

• Does this hold up better than other graham crust? 3 Answers
  • Does anyone knows what can I make with this like what fla...10 Answers
  • Además el país de queso que otro es recomendable para usa...1 Answers
Leonor M.
I love this crust. I am frequent buyer of this brand of crust, and I use not only during the holidays but also year around. I love the fact it saves me time when I am making pies. I also like the fact that the product comes with a top so that I can cover the pie. Unlike most crust that usually break, this crust is extremely sturdy and is definitely made for heavy duty pies. It is especially great for cheesecake since that is what I use it for every year. I love this crust and would definitely recommend this any and everyone.
Kala A.
These make life so much easier! Let's you skip those extra couple steps when making dessert! Tastes good and already put together for you! And a disposable pie tin makes it even better!
Heather M.
San Pedro , CA
Aside from making your own graham cracker pie crust from scratch this is the next best thing. I enjoy keeping a few of these around during the holiday season so I can make the easy no bake cheesecake recipes from my cookbook and also it works for certain cream pies and a strawberry yogurt pie I like to make. I like to buy them fresh each year because if you buy them ahead of time and keep them in your pantry too lame do tend to dry out but over all the crust is sweet and tasty and a crunchy contrast to the cheesecake filling.
Angelica C.
Modesto, CA
This already made crust makes it so easy when I'm making a cheesecake and love that it stays together once it's done baking and it's ready to serve and doesn't fall apart
Lexi F.
Austin, TX
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because I get to spend time with the people I love while also making food with everyone. Admittedly I'm not the greatest at making pies and pie crust. This ready made pie crust is the perfect solution because I can quickly make some chocolate pudding, throw it in the crust, pop it in the refrigerator, and serve it later. It tastes great and gives me more time to spend with family and friends
Rachel R.
Pensacola, FL
This is one of my go-tos! If i have the time, i love putting together my own crusts (who doesn't like to feel like they did it all!). But as a busy single mother who works multiple jobs, i rarely have it all together enough to remember to being my party goody to the party... much less make it all myself! These crusts are the perfect base to any of your favorite holiday favorites- like pumpkin pie for your turkey day work party!
Cecilee A.
Meridian, MS
Just used these pre-made pie crusts for the first time this week and they are not only delicious, but SO convenient. It only took me 15 mins to make 2 cheesecakes!
Ashley T.
Whenever I need a ready to go graham Cracker crust, I always go for the Keebler brand. I love how easy it is to incorporate into a recipe, and it seems to be of a better quality than other graham cracker crusts.
Katie W.
Plainview , TX
These are such a time saver! Of course nothing beats a home made graham cracker crust, but this definitely gets the job done when you're in a pinch. They taste good too! The only down side is they can be very crumbly! When graham cracker crusts are home made, the butter kind of holds the crumbs together, while this crust seems to not have much to hold it together. They are very fragile.
molly p.
Indianapolis, IN
Keebler Ready Crust Graham Crumb Crust pie is perfect for Thanksgiving time. It gives you a warm feeling of home and it is already made so there is no hastle. If your in a rush or have all the time in the world this will smell great in your house and i reccomend it to all for a great thanksgiving meal . It is flakey with a soft center just the way grandma would make it.
Karina L.
Colorado Springs
Does anyone knows what can I make with this like what flavors pies or cakes can I do with this
Ashley S.
Bangor, ME
Does this crumble apart before getting the filling in?
Cyndi F.
Do I need to bake it before I use it? If I dont, will it just fall apart??
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Anybody have any recipes they'd like to share?
Jocelyn C.
Is this better than buying a pre made crust?