BY KEEBLER #66 in Cakes & Pies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust 4 oz see more...

• Does this hold up better than other graham crust? 3 Answers
  • Does anyone knows what can I make with this like what fla...10 Answers
  • Además el país de queso que otro es recomendable para usa...1 Answers
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This crust has great flavor and is perfect for quick pie recipes. I like making frozen pies with it. It's a little fragile, but all graham cracker crusts are. This has great flavor and long enough shelf life to keep on hand for when you want a sweet treat.
Shannon S.
These ready to use crust are so handy. I use them to make chocolate pie and this brand is able to withstand the thick chocolate pudding used. The crust does not crumble as much as other brands. I will continue purchasing this brand of crust
Korie L.
Austin, TX
I love this graham cracker pie crust! I use it for a majority of the pies I make! It goes really great with a lot of different types of pies! I am a repeat user and am always satisfied with this product. I recommend this to others!
Amy B.
Knob Noster, MO
This is my go to for pies/desserts that I just toss in the fridge. I know it's easy to make the crust, but it's just as easy to throw a few ingredients together, spread it on the crust, and then toss it in the fridge. Love it and it tastes great, plus it is not expensive.
Jennifer Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love making a homemade chocolate cream pie in a graham cracker crust but hate grinding the crackers in comes this pre-made crust to save the day! It has a great flavor and makes it so much easier to throw a pie together!
sasha F.
Clifton, NJ
Made cheesecake with this and it came out pretty good. It was an easy use and would use it again. Was it the best? No not really but if you want something quick and easy this is for you. Once you bake it softens up.
Alexandra H.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These making baking so much easier, especially with children! I love that I can add the insides and I'm done! I love using these with cheesecake and cherry crumble. Very inexpensive and can find at grocery store
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
I love these! They're so easy for an ice cream pie or a chocolate pie! This crust has such a great flavor and crumble to it that I believe you could probably make anything in it and it would taste good!
Victoria M.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ready Crust is my go to pie crust for cheesecakes, even though my grandma is probably cringing at that thought. Once baked, this crust can be filled with dang near anything and turns into an amazing pie!
Nicole M.
West New York, NJ
It's nice and easy for when you need to throw a quick dessert together. I like making pumpkin pie and this is the crumb crust I use every time. It can be purchased at any grocery store like shop rite
Karina L.
Colorado Springs
Does anyone knows what can I make with this like what flavors pies or cakes can I do with this
Ashley S.
Bangor, ME
Does this crumble apart before getting the filling in?
Cyndi F.
Do I need to bake it before I use it? If I dont, will it just fall apart??
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Anybody have any recipes they'd like to share?
Jocelyn C.
Is this better than buying a pre made crust?

back