Cyndi F.

Do I need to bake it before I use it? If I dont, will it just fall apart??

Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
1 year, 3 months ago
I've used both with baked and unbaked pies, and they all turned out just fine.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Knoxville, TN
1 year, 6 months ago
I use this in "no bake" pies all the time without baking it and it works just fine, though sometimes I do like to pre-bake it as I think it gets a great "toasty" flavor.
Jamile C.
Jamile C.
1 year, 8 months ago
I use it all the time and I've never baked it before
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
GRIFFIN, GA
1 year, 8 months ago
You can either bake or freeze them after putting filling in... just depends on the recipe your using. But really it won't fall a part.