BY KEEBLER #3 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Keebler™ Ready Crust® Graham Crumb Crust.
America's # 1 crumb crust.
2 extra servings.
10 inch size. see more...

• Does anyone knows what can I make with this like what flavors pie...10 Answers
  • Does this hold up better than other graham crust? 3 Answers
  • Además el país de queso que otro es recomendable para usar en est...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Chelsea T.
Greenville, NC
Review for: Pie Graham Cracker 10 in
I bought this pie crust because a recipe suggested it. It was perfect and I didn’t have to do any work on a crust for a cheesecake which was important for me. I would recommend it to others and I would buy it again.
Cayla B.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Pie Graham Cracker 10 in
This is my go to for any quick dessert I need to make. It’s crunchy and not overly sweet, and makes life so much more simple. I love that it tastes homemade and it’s inexpensive!
Lissette J.
Farmingdale
I love this pie crust!! Not only does it help me by being delicious but it helps with baking a pie in a few minutes. Keebler Ready Crust Graham Crumb Crust with pumpkin pie filling and i got the best tasting pie ever!
Kristen C.
Review for: Pie Graham Cracker 10 in
I use this pie crust for almost every pie just like it. Good price buy it at Walmart mostly. It doesn’t crack and you can either use as is or bake a bit before use
Thuy L.
Southington, CT
This is such a convenient way to save time while baking and it actually tastes pretty good. I used it to make unicorn cheesecake with my sister and I highly recommend this pre-made crust especially for young bakers!
Amber M.
Cocoa, FL
This product makes it very easy to make a quick and delicious dessert when company is coming. I bought this at Publix. This has a very good flavor. It is not too sweet. It is very good with cheesecake filling. I have already recommended this product to family and friends.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
My go to crust for when I make pies, cheese cakes or other desserts. It is very cheap to buy and you can find it at any food store. I have used this product on many occasions. It has a great graham cracker taste. I am satisfied with this product and recommend others to try it as well.
Angela K.
This is a great product to use when making pies. It is a firm shell. It is easy to use. This pie crust is made from graham crackers so it has a mild sweetness to it, which is perfect because, it adds flavor without over powering the taste of the pie filling. This pie crust is affordable and found in most grocers.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Grandma loves any excuse to cook and desserts are always a favorite Cheesecake has been a staple in our house for as long as I can remember whether it's Cherry topping strawberry topping blueberry topping whatever your favorite is this instant pie crust beats any other I've ever tried and the price is phenomenal
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
For a quick and easy no bake dessert I think these are a great choice. It kind of hard to remove from panlinning without it falling apart. Don't regularly buy this but when in a pinch, this is a good option to have.
Karina L.
Colorado Springs
Does anyone knows what can I make with this like what flavors pies or cakes can I do with this
Ashley S.
Bangor, ME
Does this crumble apart before getting the filling in?
Cyndi F.
Do I need to bake it before I use it? If I dont, will it just fall apart??
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Anybody have any recipes they'd like to share?
Jocelyn C.
Is this better than buying a pre made crust?