Keebler Ready Crust Graham Crumb Crust uploaded by Monica R.

BY KEEBLER #1 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Keebler™ Ready Crust® Graham Crumb Crust.
America's # 1 crumb crust.
2 extra servings.
10 inch size. see more...

• Does anyone knows what can I make with this like what flavors pies ...8 Answers
  • Does this hold up better than other graham crust? 3 Answers
  • Además el país de queso que otro es recomendable para usar en esta ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Viona C.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Easy to use and great if you want to save time from using graham cracker pie crust. I think these are best for no bake recipes. I've put them in the oven before to bake a little with whatever I filled inside it and it would come out a little burnt. The label actually comes with certain recipes so that's pretty neat. I think it's really convenient and the crust itself is very sturdy. Doesn't break easily and can withhold a good amount of the feeling. Tastes delicious too! Would recommend.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Pensacola, FL
This is one of my go-tos! If i have the time, i love putting together my own crusts (who doesn't like to feel like they did it all!). But as a busy single mother who works multiple jobs, i rarely have it all together enough to remember to being my party goody to the party... much less make it all myself! These crusts are the perfect base to any of your favorite holiday favorites- like pumpkin pie for your turkey day work party!
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Austin, TX
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because I get to spend time with the people I love while also making food with everyone. Admittedly I'm not the greatest at making pies and pie crust. This ready made pie crust is the perfect solution because I can quickly make some chocolate pudding, throw it in the crust, pop it in the refrigerator, and serve it later. It tastes great and gives me more time to spend with family and friends
janell e.
janell e.
Anoka, MN
Ok. For real. This product is a game changer! Whip up some cheesecake filling for a quick and easy dessert, or add some pumpkin to that mixture for a new fall favorite! I also like to make s'mores pie. I mean, hello! It's summer time! Simply mix some chocolate pudding, pour into the shell, top with marshmallow cream and bake until the top is golden! YEAH, BABY! Bring this no fuss treat to your next cook out!
Toni A.
Toni A.
Auburn, AL
I love this crust. It is such a time saver and it is also reliable. The quality of the crust is great and also tastes great. I have tried to make graham cracker crusts in the past and had them fall apart or not work right. So when I have a lot of baking and cooking to do with little time this is a go to product and I can count on the crust to hold up. I would buy this product again.
Sunny S.
Sunny S.
Ohh these are nice! I use these all the time when baking! They hold up really well and it doesn't fall apart. I love how the packaging comes with a recipe as well! I like how the crust is already made and all you have to do is pour your filling and bake! It's super easy! Definitely worth buying especially if your a beginner baker! :)
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
I love these crusts so much. They make dessert really easy. I like to pour a pack of pudding in the crust and let it sit in the fridge for a few minutes, and it makes a really good, simple, and cheap dessert. There are so many things you can add to this to make cheap and easy desserts, they are awesome!
Sage T.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Thank you Keebler for making a pie crust that I don't have to mash up and freeze the night before. The graham cracker crust is sweet, but not too sweet and definitely adds something extra to any kind of pie that you might want to eat. I love these crusts and they make pie making so much quicker!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Charlottesville, VA
I absolutely love this crust! It is the perfect crust to easily make key-lime pie with, and makes the pie baking process super easy. I would definitley use again! This is one of the only name-brand food items that I actually get because it is so delicious and does not crumble over time.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
My go to crust for when I make pies, cheese cakes or other desserts. It is very cheap to buy and you can find it at any food store. I have used this product on many occasions. It has a great graham cracker taste. I am satisfied with this product and recommend others to try it as well.
Karina L.
Karina L.
Colorado Springs
Does anyone knows what can I make with this like what flavors pies or cakes can I do with this
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bangor, ME
Does this crumble apart before getting the filling in?
Cyndi F.
Cyndi F.
Do I need to bake it before I use it? If I dont, will it just fall apart??
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Anybody have any recipes they'd like to share?
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
Does this hold up better than other graham crust?