Keebler Ready Crust Graham Crumb Crust uploaded by Stacey C.

BY KEEBLER

Keebler™ ReadyCrust® Graham Crumb Crust.
America's #1 crumb crust.
9 inch size. see more...

Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the ready made crusts. I can make it from scratch but this is so easy when I'm making a pie. It's tasty but sometimes the edges can burn depending on how long it's in the oven so you may need to cover it with foil
Jennifer I.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This makes it so easy to make a pie from scratch. That way you don’t have to make the crust too. I’m not a good cook but this piecrust make it easy to make people think I can. I have been getting them for years.
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I purchased these to do little pies with my grandchild. Not only was the mini graham cracker pie crusts the perfect size for small children but they turned out amazing. The pies we made were banana cream and coconut cream. The crusts held together and tasted great. The smell of them baking was something that took me back to my own childhood. I am absolutely going to be using these again in the future
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
I love this crust! I love that it's already made and all you have to do it put the filling in. The crust can crack easy, so you'll need to be very careful with it. This is the ultimate graham cracker crust! I love putting pie filling in and also making cheesecake in it.
Latasha T.
I love this pie crust I use this pie crust to make a vanilla pie with whipped cream sometimes. I like the fact that it is already ready and you don't have to do anything but fill the pie crust with filling or mixture and it tastes really good.
Nicole P.
I love these!! They stay fresh forever!! Such a great price and usually on sale around the holidays!! I use these for all of the pudding pies I make for Thanksgiving and Christmas!! They have been a staple and a really buy for years.
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
Can't go wrong with these. If you are in a hurry and can't make your own, these work terrific! No risk of chipping or falling apart, they are ready to go. Add in pudding for a pudding pie or key lime mixture for a classic key lime pie. Tastes great and simplifies pie making.
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
I absolutely love these! They make pies so easy! Making the graham cracker crust on your own can be quite messy and time consuming. These taste just as good, and save you a lot of time and effort. I definitely recommend these!
Denise R.
Atlanta, GA
I adore the convenience of Keebler's Ready-made Graham Cracker Pie Crust. Have you ever tried to make a graham cracker crust from scratch? It is a pain in the backside and certainly no cheaper than buying them pre-made with the added bonus of a pie pan. These are my go-to for key lime pies.
Christian B.
This is a great product when your in a hurry to make a pie or to just have on hand when and if you feel the pie making skills emerging. I make from scratch pumpkin pies every year around this time and freeze them before baking to give to family and friends for thanksgiving and christmas. These crusts hold up well, have a decent shelf life and taste great.
Melissa B.
Avondale, AZ
What do you fill your crust with???
Mayra J.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Don't judge but this is the one u can use on cheese cake right? Not for apple pie???
Carlina S.
Buckeye, AZ
Are these lower in fat and calories than most traditional pie crusts?
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is it just me or are these Keebler crust always broken or crumbled in the grocery stores? What's your favorite pie filling for these? I love sweet potato pie!

back