BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust 4 oz see more...

• Does this hold up better than other graham crust? 3 Answers
  • Does anyone knows what can I make with this like what fla...10 Answers
  • Además el país de queso que otro es recomendable para usa...1 Answers
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Fall is right around the corner so it will be time to bake those pumpkin pies. Keebler ready gram cracker crust is my go-to. Makes a perfect pie crust and makes my day a little easier too. It’s affordable and definitely worth picking up!
Thuy L.
Southington, CT
This is such a convenient way to save time while baking and it actually tastes pretty good. I used it to make unicorn cheesecake with my sister and I highly recommend this pre-made crust especially for young bakers!
Chelsea T.
Greenville, NC
I bought this pie crust because a recipe suggested it. It was perfect and I didn’t have to do any work on a crust for a cheesecake which was important for me. I would recommend it to others and I would buy it again.
Cayla B.
Tampa, FL
This is my go to for any quick dessert I need to make. It’s crunchy and not overly sweet, and makes life so much more simple. I love that it tastes homemade and it’s inexpensive!
Kristen C.
I use this pie crust for almost every pie just like it. Good price buy it at Walmart mostly. It doesn’t crack and you can either use as is or bake a bit before use
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Easy to use and great if you want to save time from using graham cracker pie crust. I think these are best for no bake recipes. I've put them in the oven before to bake a little with whatever I filled inside it and it would come out a little burnt. The label actually comes with certain recipes so that's pretty neat. I think it's really convenient and the crust itself is very sturdy. Doesn't break easily and can withhold a good amount of the feeling. Tastes delicious too! Would recommend.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Grandma loves any excuse to cook and desserts are always a favorite Cheesecake has been a staple in our house for as long as I can remember whether it's Cherry topping strawberry topping blueberry topping whatever your favorite is this instant pie crust beats any other I've ever tried and the price is phenomenal
Lissette J.
Farmingdale
I love this pie crust!! Not only does it help me by being delicious but it helps with baking a pie in a few minutes. Keebler Ready Crust Graham Crumb with pumpkin pie filling and i got the best tasting pie ever!
Cassandra K.
When your wanting to make a pie or a cheesecake this crust will meet your expectations and then some. I always use this crust. It has amazing flavor just like homemade. I was very satisfied with this product.
Brandi B.
Superior, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They are my go to crust for lazy holiday baking! But....there's always a but, they always crack way too easily. I know, I shouldn't expect them to hold up, as it is only graham crackers in a flimsy pan.
Karina L.
Colorado Springs
Does anyone knows what can I make with this like what flavors pies or cakes can I do with this
Ashley S.
Bangor, ME
Does this crumble apart before getting the filling in?
Cyndi F.
Do I need to bake it before I use it? If I dont, will it just fall apart??
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Anybody have any recipes they'd like to share?
Jocelyn C.
Is this better than buying a pre made crust?

Walmart