Keebler Ready Crust Chocolate Crumb Crust uploaded by Kimberly d.Keebler Ready Crust Chocolate Crumb Crust uploaded by Kimberly d.Keebler Ready Crust Chocolate Crumb Crust uploaded by Jaime  B.

BY KEEBLER #35 in Breadcrumbs

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keebler Ready Crust 9 Inch Chocolate Pie Crust: Make great-tasting pies with America's No. 1 crumb crust Delicious chocolate taste Great desserts get off to the right start with these delicious pie crusts see more...

• "These crusts are awesome for cherry cream cheese pies!" in 1 review
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
I use this Keebler crust for my vegan pies.  I have a favorite vegan chocolate cream pie recipe that everyone asks me to make.  The Chef Chloe recipe calls for you to make your own cookie crust, but then I saw this pre-made crust at the store.  I don't bother making my own crust and always use this Keebler crust, fill it with my homemade chocolate cream and top it with CocoWhip.
Keebler Ready Crust Chocolate Crumb CrustSo Delicious® Cocowhip! Coconut Whipped Topping 9 oz. Tub
Greta w.
Louisville, KY
This pie crust is my time saver on thanksgiving day it taste just like the real thing nobody can tell that it's a ready made pie crust it does what it says it does it's ready made so that cuts my time in half i no longer have to worry about dealing with making the pie crust from scratch i recommend this piecrust for everyone who needs to have a lot of extra time for getting thanksgiving dinner ready on time.
Rebecca F.
Abingdon, VA
These crusts are awesome for cherry cream cheese pies! The chocolate crust just adds a little extra special touch to it. Super tasty. Just make sure to check the crust for cracks or other damage when you buy it!
Andrea H.
Aztec, NM
These ready crusts are amazing. My favorite thing to do with the chocolate one is crumble it up and use it as topping on an Oreo pie. Chocolate on the top and bottom
Crystal K.
I use these all the time to make my pies. Especially pudding pies! The graham cracker crust goes so well with puddings, it's delicious. Melt in your mouth savory.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I just made a peanut butter and chocolate cream pie and used this crust in chocolate. It was amazing! Peanut butter is always better with chocolate so give these a try!
Jessica M.
These are perfect for when you need to make a last minute dessert and really inexpensive. I make oreo cream pies with them, but usually use the chocolate one.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
Used this for the pudding pie at Thanksgivingb and it was a hit! Use sugar free pudding with skim milk and lite whipped cream for a healtheir recipe!
Chelsea W.
Tupelo, MS
I love to use this crust to make cheesecakes & Oreo pie in! Perfect texture and so perfect that it comes in a pie pan for a ready to serve dish!
alicia f.
This is the only ready crust I use. I have never been disappointed when making cakes or pies. It's affordable and always fresh, never stale.
Kelsey N.
Randolph Center, VT
Do you think the elves made this?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Why were these discontinued? They look yummy!!!
edgar a.
Ir look yummy bit does it taste good ?☺

back