Keebler Ready Crust Chocolate Crumb Crust uploaded by Kimberly d.Keebler Ready Crust Chocolate Crumb Crust uploaded by Jaime  B.Keebler Ready Crust Chocolate Crumb Crust uploaded by Kimberly d.

BY KEEBLER

Keebler™ Ready Crust® Chocolate Crumb Crust.
America's #1 crumb crust.
9 inch size. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "These crusts are awesome for cherry cream cheese pies!" in 1 review
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
Foodie Expert
I use this Keebler crust for my vegan pies.  I have a favorite vegan chocolate cream pie recipe that everyone asks me to make.  The Chef Chloe recipe calls for you to make your own cookie crust, but then I saw this pre-made crust at the store.  I don't bother making my own crust and always use this Keebler crust, fill it with my homemade chocolate cream and top it with CocoWhip.
Keebler Ready Crust Chocolate Crumb CrustSo Delicious® Cocowhip! Coconut Whipped Topping 9 oz. Tub
Rebecca F.
Glade Spring, VA
These crusts are awesome for cherry cream cheese pies! The chocolate crust just adds a little extra special touch to it. Super tasty. Just make sure to check the crust for cracks or other damage when you buy it!
Andrea H.
Aztec, NM
Foodie Expert
These ready crusts are amazing. My favorite thing to do with the chocolate one is crumble it up and use it as topping on an Oreo pie. Chocolate on the top and bottom
Crystal K.
I use these all the time to make my pies. Especially pudding pies! The graham cracker crust goes so well with puddings, it's delicious. Melt in your mouth savory.
Jessica M.
These are perfect for when you need to make a last minute dessert and really inexpensive. I make oreo cream pies with them, but usually use the chocolate one.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
Used this for the pudding pie at Thanksgivingb and it was a hit! Use sugar free pudding with skim milk and lite whipped cream for a healtheir recipe!
Chelsea W.
Tupelo, MS
Foodie Expert
I love to use this crust to make cheesecakes & Oreo pie in! Perfect texture and so perfect that it comes in a pie pan for a ready to serve dish!
LeAnn H.
This is a wonderful crust. I love to make a chocolate cream pie for my hubby and son with this crust. Chocolate overload and they love it
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
Okay, so I am guilty of not making my own pie crust...but this is really the next best thing. Taste delicious.
Raquel H.
Highland, CA
I'm a big fan of Keeblers graham cracker crusts. I like the individual sized ones for cheesecakes!! Yummy!
Kelsey N.
Randolph Center, VT
Do you think the elves made this?