BY KEEBLER

Keebler™ Pitter Patter™ Peanut Butter Creme Cookies.
New!
Kellogg family rewards™.
Kelloggfamilyrewards.com
Made with real peanut butter!. see more...

jessica k.
Love love love anything peanut butter. Keebler makes all yumminess lol I am not sure of the ingredients but you can find these anywhere. Bi lo usually has them on sale so they are affordable. I recommend these
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
These are so good! My husband and I ate them up in 2-3 days. Had I known they were so good, I would have ordered more! I'm on a low-sugar diet and these fit in well - not too much sugar. My husband and I both feel like these are not as good as Nutter Butters, but they're awfully close!!
Jennifer S.
London, KY
One of the best cookies and has great flavor. It is packaged great. Kids love these cookies. I would recommend this product to others. I'm not sure if will purchase again since some of my household has allergies.
Maggie O.
Irvine, CA
I have tried these before, and use to love them. I haven't seen them on the store sbelfs for a long time. Wish they would bring then back.
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
Love the taste of the crunchy vanilla cookies with creamy peanut butter filling. Great for picnics or small events. Kids love it!
Ms. Bling B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Very good. All members of the family like these... perfect for the lunch pail too.
Abigail S.
I love this . The kids love and they eat it. They finished a box in a day.
Jessica S.
Review for: Creme
These taste just like Do-Si-Do cookies from the Girl Scouts! Why wait all year to buy them from Girl Scouts when you can buy them anytime AND for cheaper!
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
They are delicious favorite of me and my mother and I love her a lot these cookies are super delicious with coffee or milk are the maximum