Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesKeebler
Paw Patrol Cinnamon Graham Crackers

Keebler Paw Patrol Cinnamon Graham Crackers

by Keebler

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keebler Paw Patrol Cinnamon Graham Crackers!
San Ysidro, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Keebler Paw Patrol Cinnamon Graham Crackers uploaded by Nadya A.
Purchased at: Amazon
My son's favorite cookies are delicious, their butter flavor with sugar and with a little vanilla they have my son in love for me they remind me of my childhood they taste like NIDO milk like a good Mexican 🤣 The application does not have the correct ones registered but I leave the photo below I almost always find them in target in tj max and ross they are really very good
Zion, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,212 reviews
Keebler Paw Patrol Cinnamon Graham Crackers uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great snacks for the kids. Each graham cookie is shaped like paw patrol characters which kids love to see who they have. Each graham cookie is sprinkled with cinnamon for a delightful snack. These are good for also taking on the go. My box was on clearance for a great price under 2 dollars and would purchase again.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great snack for on the go. Kiddos love it and actually share definitely recommend them great taste.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,655 reviews
Have gotten these a few times for my son because he absolutely loves everything Paw Patrol! This little graham character shapes taste good, and he likes getting a package to himself with one of his favorite characters on the outside! Only gripe is that they can be a little expensive for what you get, but worth the cost if my little man loves them!

Looking for your answer?