BY ZESTA

Keebler® Original Zesta® Saltine Crackers.
0g saturated fat.
0g trans fat.
No cholesterol.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Kellogg's.
Family rewards.
kelloggsfamilyrewareds.com. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "They are the perfect cracker to eat with tons of different things.. Our favorites are with tuna, soup, and peanut butter." in 1 review
  • "Can't go wrong with Zesta!" in 1 review
  • "I just love eating zesta cracker with chicken noodle soup when I'm sick lol." in 1 review
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Joppa, AL
These are great and don't go stale very fast they're not too expensive!!!!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Rising Sun, IN
These are the only crackers we buy in my house and they go perfectly with everything from Chicken soup to skyline chilli. We always have a box of them in the cupboard
Cortlin C.
Cortlin C.
Crackers...my go to snack when I'm sick. I just love eating zesta cracker with chicken noodle soup when I'm sick lol. It is just soooo good and makes me feel better. Whenever I'm sick and feel like I can't eat I'll eat some crackers so I won't be starving.
Chelsey A.
Chelsey A.
Grandview, IN
Foodie Expert
Zesta crackers are my favorite because they are crisp and crunchy and slightly salty. These are the best with chicken noodle soup. Or with peanut butter on them.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Oviedo, FL
Foodie Expert
Can't go wrong with Zesta! Grew up with these and they're still the best ones around. Go great with any soup.
Chrishelle H.
Chrishelle H.
I like crackers especially this brand. This is definitely my go to when I have a hangover or I'm sick. Can't go wrong