BY ZESTA

Keebler® Original Zesta® Saltine Crackers.
0g saturated fat.
0g trans fat.
No cholesterol.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Kellogg's.
Family rewards.
kelloggsfamilyrewareds.com. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I just love eating zesta cracker with chicken noodle soup when I'm sick lol." in 1 review
  • "They are the perfect cracker to eat with tons of different things.. Our favorites are with tuna, soup, and peanut butter." in 1 review
  • "Can't go wrong with Zesta!" in 1 review
Lyndsey S.
Love these crackers. I eat them with chili, cheese, beef stew, etc. they’re always so fresh and great taste. Also very affordable
Erynn F.
I could sit and eat Zesta crackers by the sleeve, with or without soup. Who needs soup when the crackers are so good?
Angela P.
Oviedo, FL
Can't go wrong with Zesta! Grew up with these and they're still the best ones around. Go great with any soup.
Maria G.
Hutchinson, MN
Súper crujientes y sabrosas, amo estas galletas y lo mejor de todo es que la caja trae un buen de galletas
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the crispiness of this crackers, I use them with a lot of dishes and sometimes even by themselves.
Keri A.
These are what I grab when I'm not feeling well along with some soup or clear soda like Sprite or 7up!
Paula W.
Beattyville, KY
Great product. Very fresh and airy. The price is good also. This is the only saltine I purchase.
Kelly A.
Banquete
Love these. Fresh tasting and perfect amount of salt . Usually purchased at my local heb
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Truly the best crackers to eat with anything. They're light and salty I love them.
Ashley H.
Joppa, AL
These are great and don't go stale very fast they're not too expensive!!!!!