BY ZESTA

Keebler® Original Zesta® Saltine Crackers.
0g saturated fat.
0g trans fat.
No cholesterol.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Kellogg's.
Family rewards.
kelloggsfamilyrewareds.com. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They are the perfect cracker to eat with tons of different things.. Our favorites are with tuna, soup, and peanut butter." in 1 review
  • "Can't go wrong with Zesta!" in 1 review
  • "I just love eating zesta cracker with chicken noodle soup when I'm sick lol." in 1 review
Cortlin C.
Crackers...my go to snack when I'm sick. I just love eating zesta cracker with chicken noodle soup when I'm sick lol. It is just soooo good and makes me feel better. Whenever I'm sick and feel like I can't eat I'll eat some crackers so I won't be starving.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Foodie Expert
Truly the best crackers to eat with anything. They're light and salty I love them.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
I love the crispiness of this crackers, I use them with a lot of dishes and sometimes even by themselves.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
Foodie Expert
I like these crackers better than Ritz, Premium, Saltines or store brand crackers, because they are crispier. They also seem taste fresher longer than the rest. They're a better alternative to snacking than chips! I've attached a picture of the nutrition label in case anyone is interested.
Keri A.
These are what I grab when I'm not feeling well along with some soup or clear soda like Sprite or 7up!
Chelsey A.
Grandview, IN
Foodie Expert
Zesta crackers are my favorite because they are crisp and crunchy and slightly salty. These are the best with chicken noodle soup. Or with peanut butter on them.
Tabetha N.
Iowa City, IA
I think it is something engrained in me from childhood but when I am sick I need Zesta saltines. Then once I am not sick anymore I eat the rest of them on their own or with chili.
Chrishelle H.
I like crackers especially this brand. This is definitely my go to when I have a hangover or I'm sick. Can't go wrong