BY ZESTA

Keebler® Original Zesta® Saltine Crackers.
0g saturated fat.
0g trans fat.
No cholesterol.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Kellogg's.
Family rewards.
kelloggsfamilyrewareds.com. see more...

Keebler Original Zesta Saltine Crackers
  • "They are the perfect cracker to eat with tons of different things.. Our favorites are with tuna, soup, and peanut butter." in 1 review
  • "I just love eating zesta cracker with chicken noodle soup when I'm sick lol." in 1 review
  • "Can't go wrong with Zesta!" in 1 review
Joyce R.
Rush Springs
I live largely off of crackers and toast. I’m an absolute saltine cracker snob. I will not buy the off brands at all. Zesta only for me. They always taste fresh-never stale, perfect amount of salt, and never overbaked. Thank you Keebler Zesta Original Crackers for keeping me alive when I do not want to eat. These crackers always sound good no matter what
Ceri W.
Plainfield, IL
Sometimes I just want to eat plain crackers as a snack. My favorite crackers are Keebler’s Zesta saltine crackers. They are great to eat alone or to top off your chili or soup.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
My favorite saltine cracker! Not every grocer carries these and what a shame! They are always fresh and perfectly baked and the flavor is unmatched! My family loves them!
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
I like these crackers better than Ritz, Premium, Saltines or store brand crackers, because they are crispier. They also seem taste fresher longer than the rest. They're a better alternative to snacking than chips! I've attached a picture of the nutrition label in case anyone is interested.
Cortlin C.
Crackers...my go to snack when I'm sick. I just love eating zesta cracker with chicken noodle soup when I'm sick lol. It is just soooo good and makes me feel better. Whenever I'm sick and feel like I can't eat I'll eat some crackers so I won't be starving.
Gena A.
Sitka , KY
My family loves Zesta crackers.. We have tried store brands and they don't come close. They are the perfect cracker to eat with tons of different things.. Our favorites are with tuna, soup, and peanut butter. Can't go wrong with Zesta!
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
Absolute best crackers on the face of the planet. There is nothing that tastes as good as this cracker does. It has the perfect amount of salt. We go through boxes of it! Total yumminess!
Tabetha N.
Iowa City, IA
I think it is something engrained in me from childhood but when I am sick I need Zesta saltines. Then once I am not sick anymore I eat the rest of them on their own or with chili.
Amanda S.
Rising Sun , IN
These are the only crackers we buy in my house and they go perfectly with everything from Chicken soup to skyline chilli. We always have a box of them in the cupboard
Chelsey A.
Grandview, IN
Zesta crackers are my favorite because they are crisp and crunchy and slightly salty. These are the best with chicken noodle soup. Or with peanut butter on them.