BY ZESTA

Keebler® Original Zesta® Saltine Crackers.
0g saturated fat.
0g trans fat.
No cholesterol.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Kellogg's.
Family rewards.
kelloggsfamilyrewareds.com. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They are the perfect cracker to eat with tons of different things.. Our favorites are with tuna, soup, and peanut butter." in 1 review
  • "Can't go wrong with Zesta!" in 1 review
  • "I just love eating zesta cracker with chicken noodle soup when I'm sick lol." in 1 review
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
I could eat crackers forever but I know I can't because they aren't good for me to eat a lot of. This is the only brand I'll buy!!
Lyndsey S.
Foodie Expert
Love these crackers. I eat them with chili, cheese, beef stew, etc. they’re always so fresh and great taste. Also very affordable
Maria G.
Hutchinson, MN
Súper crujientes y sabrosas, amo estas galletas y lo mejor de todo es que la caja trae un buen de galletas
Ashley H.
Joppa, AL
These are great and don't go stale very fast they're not too expensive!!!!!
Amanda S.
Rising Sun , IN
These are the only crackers we buy in my house and they go perfectly with everything from Chicken soup to skyline chilli. We always have a box of them in the cupboard
Angela P.
Oviedo, FL
Foodie Expert
Can't go wrong with Zesta! Grew up with these and they're still the best ones around. Go great with any soup.
Kristina D.
Russell Spgs, KY
Foodie Expert
These are always my go-to whenever I have an upset stomach. They're also great with soup, dipped in peanut butter, or along with lunch meats/cheeses.
Erynn F.
I could sit and eat Zesta crackers by the sleeve, with or without soup. Who needs soup when the crackers are so good?
Gena A.
Sitka, KY
My family loves Zesta crackers.. We have tried store brands and they don't come close. They are the perfect cracker to eat with tons of different things.. Our favorites are with tuna, soup, and peanut butter. Can't go wrong with Zesta!
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
Absolute best crackers on the face of the planet. There is nothing that tastes as good as this cracker does. It has the perfect amount of salt. We go through boxes of it! Total yumminess!