BY ZESTA

Keebler® Original Zesta® Saltine Crackers.
0g saturated fat.
0g trans fat.
No cholesterol.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Kellogg's.
Family rewards.
kelloggsfamilyrewareds.com. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "They are the perfect cracker to eat with tons of different things.. Our favorites are with tuna, soup, and peanut butter." in 1 review
  • "Can't go wrong with Zesta!" in 1 review
  • "I just love eating zesta cracker with chicken noodle soup when I'm sick lol." in 1 review
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
I could eat crackers forever but I know I can't because they aren't good for me to eat a lot of. This is the only brand I'll buy!!
Casey K.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
Foodie Expert
I like these crackers better than Ritz, Premium, Saltines or store brand crackers, because they are crispier. They also seem taste fresher longer than the rest. They're a better alternative to snacking than chips! I've attached a picture of the nutrition label in case anyone is interested.
Keri A.
Keri A.
These are what I grab when I'm not feeling well along with some soup or clear soda like Sprite or 7up!
xeomara M.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
I love the crispiness of this crackers, I use them with a lot of dishes and sometimes even by themselves.
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Foodie Expert
Truly the best crackers to eat with anything. They're light and salty I love them.
Erynn F.
Erynn F.
I could sit and eat Zesta crackers by the sleeve, with or without soup. Who needs soup when the crackers are so good?
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Russell Spgs, KY
Foodie Expert
These are always my go-to whenever I have an upset stomach. They're also great with soup, dipped in peanut butter, or along with lunch meats/cheeses.
Gena A.
Gena A.
Sitka, KY
My family loves Zesta crackers.. We have tried store brands and they don't come close. They are the perfect cracker to eat with tons of different things.. Our favorites are with tuna, soup, and peanut butter. Can't go wrong with Zesta!
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
Absolute best crackers on the face of the planet. There is nothing that tastes as good as this cracker does. It has the perfect amount of salt. We go through boxes of it! Total yumminess!
Tabetha N.
Tabetha N.
Iowa City, IA
I think it is something engrained in me from childhood but when I am sick I need Zesta saltines. Then once I am not sick anymore I eat the rest of them on their own or with chili.