BY KEEBLER

Keebler Mint Creme Middles™ Chocolate Graham Cookies.
Made with 100% Cocoa!
Be a Good Cookie. see more...

Keebler Mint Creme Middles Chocolate Graham Cookies
  • "These cookies are really good I love chocolate mint anything and the rest of my family doesn't so that just means more for me lol" in 1 review
  • "I love all things mint and with these cookies, you get the best of both worlds -- chocolate to satisfy your sweet tooth and mint to cleanse your palate! " in 1 review
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am a huge fan of mint & chocolate, and I must say, these cookies are absolutely Devine! So amazing! The middles simply melt in your mouth. This one of the best of Keebler I've ever had!
betsi b.
Winston Salem, NC
Delish! OMG I don't even know words to describe how good these are. Keebler makes the BEST cookies EVER! Great price too!
Amanda M.
Jenkinsburg, GA
My husband and kids loved these. I really don't like mint at all and i even enjoyed them. Definitely would buy again
Amy N.
Honey Grove, TX
Kristin B.
Comstock Park, MI
These cookies are soo good! Love the combination! Little bit of heaven in each bite!
abbeer m.
Clovis, CA
These taste great i love mint and chocolat together you get that chocolate taste with a nice fresh mint taste
Jennifer M.
Center Point, IA
Marinella T.
Mint and chocolate is my absolute favorite combinations. Girl Scout cookies are available year round, so I'm so glad these are now on market racks
Karlee V.
With Girl Scout cookies only coming once a year, these are the best substitutes!! The soft middle of these cookies is so unique and delicious!
Hana H.
Liverpool, NY
I'm a huge fan of Keebler products except I'm not a fan of any of the Mint Flavored Snacks.
gloria m.
Do they really taste minty or is it just presentation?
Clara K.