BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melanie B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Peanut butter and chocolate cookies need I say more. These are so good and almost taste like the ones you get from girl scouts.. They are really tasty and I usually hide them from everyone in the house.
Ashley H.
Imperial Bch, CA
These cookies are so good! They taste great but that is mainly because if you give me anything that contains both chocolate and peanut butter than more times than not I am going to love it. And that is exactly what these are I honestly have to just grab a couple and then leave the container or else I will eat way too many without realizing it.
Royshada S.
Never seen these before but they look like they maybe taste as alright. I love keebler they have some great snacks that I have always loved. Never seen these before but they look like they maybe taste as alright. I love keebler they have some great snacks that I have always loved
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
These are too good and absolutely terrible for you. They taste like heaven, but are definitely a sin. They should be against the law.
jessica Z.
These are amazingg! Awesome taste if your a big fan of peanut butter. My daughter loves them. Highly recommend.
Faith H.
Middlesboro, KY
Im not much of a fan ig peanut butter but these are actually pretty good. Gotta try them if you havent
elizabeth f.
Cocoa, FL
Very very yummy bought one bag and had to go back to the store and buy another my hubby loves these.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I swear these taste just like the peanut butter filled girl scout cookies. They're so good.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Keebler magic middle peanut butter cookies are so very yummy. I love the center filling
Royshada S.