BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keebler Magic Middles Original Shortbread Cookies
  • "I get this every now and then and my son loves this..plus I like the fact that thy are not too sweet, just perfect!" in 1 review
  • "You can't really go wrong with keebler anyway!" in 1 review
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
These cookies are my absolute favorite cookies from Keebler! I've grown up eating these pillowy and soft cookies just to get to that ooey gooey chocolate filled middle. Not as sophisticated as a Milano but to me way more satisfying.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I love these! Who doesn't love chocolate cookies that don't melt in your hands? Sure, they're not Milano cookies, but they do cost less and you get more. Can't beat that.
Ruby G.
Clinton, OK
These are heaven in a package. I admit these are my guilty pleasure, I eat way too much of these. Their chocolate inside paired with a glass of milk is a must try!
Cyndy B.
Springfield, OR
It's Keebler and chocolate...what else is there to say?? These are amazing in that they are not too sweet. They are the perfect balance of sweetness.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Umm yes please! These are so delicious. I have to keep myself from eating all of them! lol They are so soft and the fudge to cookie ratio is perfect!
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
These have always been a favorite! Love the crispy goodness and the flavor is so amazing! You can't really go wrong with keebler anyway!
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
Yum! keebler makes the best cookies! i don't like chocolate too much so this is a great amount of it surrounded by cookie goodness
Kristin R.
Shelton, CT
Who doesn't love a keebler elf and their cookies? I mean could these be any more delicious. Love the chocolate middle.
M P.
Macon, GA
Jenna M.
Lewiston, ME
These are super delicious. I feel like I can never find them anymore which is so sad. Try them in the microwave!