BY KEEBLER #97 in Toaster Pastries

Single-serve Pop Tarts offer a delicious blueberry-flavored toaster pastry treat. Each pouch contains two pastries. Take these convenient treats with you or eat them in the office. Hot or cold; they're a great meal or snack any time of day. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jacklynn D.
Ridge, NY
The blueberry pop tart is one of the most classic flavors next to strawberry. I enjoy them the most when it comes to plain flavored pop tarts as oppose to a more advance flavor like birthday cake or smores.
Chica B.
Little Rock, AR
I bought some of these blue berry poptarts for me and my daughter and we thought they were ok. They were evenly filled with blueberry filling and were sweet in taste. They are tasty heated or unheated!
Chelsi S.
Eat these as well as the strawberry pop tarts on the reg for breakfast. They aren't extremely healthy, but keep my stomach from growling at work while I'm waiting on lunch. I usually wait until I gt to work, and then heat them up! I also like the chocolate icing flavors.
Taylor D.
Sikeston, MO
We love blueberry poptarts. But here lately we have been getting the generic brand not pop tart brand because they seem to taste better to us.
Alina P.
Galena, OH
I love Pop-Tarts! I love how their are a variety of flavors, but I don't get them very often because they're pretty unhealthy
Sierra I.
Dulles, VA
Pretty yummy especially toasted! A bit sugary but an ok weekend breakfast for kids.