BY KEEBLER

Keebler Jumbo Mint Fudge Sticks.
Fudge covered creme wafers.
New!
Made with 100% cocoa!
6 individually wrapped bars. see more...

• My husband loves these, were can i purchase the snack pack , for hi...3 Answers
  • My husband loves these, were can i purchase the snack pack , for hi...1 Answers
  • "when ever we go to the grocery store these go in our cart." in 1 review
  • "The flavor has a similar one to the girl scout cookie thin mints but distinct enough to be different as well!" in 1 review
Arik Z.
Arik Z.
Mint fudge sticks are a great satisfying snack. I like mint and chocolate so these are always great to have nearby. You can go through 6 pretty quickly so I advise stocking up on them unless you are on a restrictive diet. These are similar to kit kat with a more cookie feeling.
Christina B.
Christina B.
If you like mint and you like chocolate YOU HAVE TO TRY THESE ... CREAMY MINT AND SMOOTH CHOCOLATE makes you want more :)
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Chocolate and mint is perfection these cookies are like a mint kit- kat, just delicious. I love these with hot chocolate just yummy.
LUZ S.
LUZ S.
Brooklyn, NY
These are good i have bought them before, but it has been a while. I love wafer cookies especially when they have chocolate on them
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Orlando, FL
Came across these while shopping, I have to say - these are really tasty lil chocolate sticks - pure happiness. I love them
Camella J.
My husband loves these his all time favorite snack. when ever we go to the grocery store these go in our cart. and are always in our pantry.

Mary C.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
Kaitlyn Z.
Kaitlyn Z.
I love anything minty, it's a plus if it's combined with chocolate! I love them!
Alletse A.
Alletse A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love these Keebler cookies. I think I'm just a fan of anything with the chocolate mint combo.
Anne H.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
There is something about keebler that is amazing. the chocolate they cover things with is soooo YUM
Camella J.
My husband loves these, were can i purchase the snack pack , for his lunches?
Camella J.
My husband loves these, were can i purchase the snack pack , for his lunches?