BY KEEBLER

Keebler Jumbo Original Fudge Sticks.
USA proud sponsor.
Start school like a champion.
Fudge covered creme wafers.
Made with 100% cocoa!
6 individually wrapped bars. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "The eight amount of crunch with the right amount of chocolate and creme." in 1 review
  • "I would buy them every time I go grocery shopping. " in 1 review
  • "These are perfect if you have a sweet tooth like i do!" in 1 review
Bri H.
Bri H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My kids always beg me to buy these for them for their lunches to take to school and I always steal a few too myself lol. They are super yummy and I love the layers of crunch.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
We get these and put them in our cookie jar. They are so good. Just the right amount of chocolate to go with the wafers. I always eat mine with a glass of milk.
Zavionte H.
Zavionte H.
Durham, NC
I love almost all keeler snacks and these jumbo fudge sticks out the cherry on top because they are delicious and will satisfy sweet tooths.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
It's like w candy bar and a cookie in one'! A delicious guilty pleasure! I love these
Christina e.
Christina e.
Perfect if you have a sweet tooth!!! They have just the right amount of chocolate
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Rensselaer, Ny
Love these. Keebler snacks are my fav. Now easy to control portions with the kids. Not too much chocolate for the kids at night
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
Orlando, FL
Where have these been my whole life? Someone had them in the break room and they were amazing. I don't think they'll be staying for long
Linzzy N.
Linzzy N.
Branchburg, NJ
The eight amount of crunch with the right amount of chocolate and creme. I love the freshness and how sweet hey are.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
These are pretty delicious! It really only takes one or two to satisfy my chocolate craving. They are fudge-y deliciousness!
Anna C.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
Keebler cooking are all amazing but fudge sticks are one of the best! They are so good and perfect when craving chocolate!
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Ashville, OH
Has anyone ever used these as a base for a cookie bar recipe?
Jelena K.
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I need to try these, are they any good?