Keebler Ice Cream Sugar Cones

by Keebler

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keebler Ice Cream Sugar Cones!
Keebler Ice Cream Sugar Cones uploaded by Jessica B.
They're tasty till the last bite. I didn't get these ice cream cones for a good price at the grocery store I went to on this day, but it's hard to complain after putting a couple scoops of Haagen- Dazs Strawberry Ice Cream in them & adding some rainbow sprinkles. I'd definitely buy again at a lower price point in the future.
Bangor, ME
Keebler Ice Cream Sugar Cones uploaded by Sheryl K.
Keebler Ice Cream Sugar Cones #NewYearSameFaves. We live the Keebler Sugar Cones. There is 12 in a pack. They are packaged in foam. When I was a kid we used to use the foam holder as space ship. I would buy these again. Great value for money. Very tasty.
Clovis, NM
Keebler Ice Cream Sugar Cones uploaded by Nasaiko B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this sugar cones! It comes with 12, I like the cones itself and it doesn’t break easily. We love Keebler products!
Anaheim, CA
Keebler Ice Cream Sugar Cones uploaded by ROSIE J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these sugar cones for my ice cream. They are a good size and not too sugary. They are awesome with my Thrifty Butter Pecan ice cream I can’t review since it’s not on the system one of my favorite ice creams. The pack has 12 cones and are less than $4.
Romeo, MI
Keebler Ice Cream Sugar Cones uploaded by Krystal M.
Purchased at: Kroger
These cones are great, they taste great and are good for ice cream or baking creations! I used one on this crazy for sweets cake. They are priced right and they don’t easily break. I would recommend these. #sweettooth
Springdale, AR
Yummy affordable ice cream cone, it isnt too big so youre not overindulging. Tasted great, nice and crunchy.
Jonesboro, GA
These are my kids favorite ice cream cones they eat all their ice cream on the brain
Arvada, CO
Best ice cream cones ever! I love love love these sugar cones. Cookie dough ice cream has never tasted so good
I love using these cones. Less mess and easy for little kids. Not pricey at all and it also delicious by itself.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best cones. Waffle cones seem to be too large of a portion and the cake cones just break and dont taste as well as these sugar cones. They come in a perfect sleeve to keep them from breaking before you can make an icecream cone. These are my go to for sweet treat.

Looking for your answer?