Keebler Ice Cream Cups Sugar Cones Variety Pack uploaded by Ashley W.Keebler Ice Cream Cups Sugar Cones Variety Pack uploaded by Ericka B.

BY KEEBLER #38 in Ice Cream Toppings & Cones

Serve Up Delicious Desserts In These Fun And Crunchy Ice Cream Cups And Cones. Uncommonly Made. Uncommonly Good.

• What is your favorite ice cream to put in these cones?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lindsay G.
The Keebler Ice Cream Cups & Sugar Cones are the only ones I will buy. The quality is far superior to other brands. I also love that the different cones come packaged together to save on money!
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Could eat either cone all day, everyday!! This bran is the only one I buy and is always delicious. Love that this contains both of my favorite cones, helps saves money!
Cathy V.
Thornton, CO
These are awesomeness literally in a cup 😉 the cones are the best also they don't crack easily like most of the other brands. My kiddos love these!
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Me encantan estos conitos tienen un sabor delicioso y son súper crujientes su precio es muy accesible y los puedes encontrar en Walmart.
Marisa D.
Painesville , OH
My girls and I really like the regular cones and my husband likes the sugar cones. This is a perfect pack for us.
Linda B.
This is perfect because I like sugar cones and my son and husband would much rather have the regular cones.
Rowan M.
Dundee, OR
DELICIOUS. Sometimes I have these, but no ice cream, so I just eat them alone lol. Love these.
Brittany S.
Kenner, LA
Love the Keebler regular style cones! Delicious, a perfect treat during a hot NOLA summer!
Latoya G.
Jacksonville , NC
I love the cups and cones. I only wish there was a way to keep them fresh, longer.
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😇💚
Linda B.
What is your favorite ice cream to put in these cones?