Keebler Ice Cream Cones, Waffle

by Keebler

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keebler Ice Cream Cones, Waffle!
Tutor Key, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Keebler Waffle Cones are the best. Taste great! The price is reasonable. I am satisfied and would recommend this product to others.
Keebler Ice Cream Cones, Waffle uploaded by Jessica B.
These cones are great. They stayed crunchy til the last bite & didn't have that annoying little drip from the bottom. I got em for $2 which was a really good price.
Great packaging. My cones were not fragile nor crushed. The cones were very crunchy and tasted fresh. I don’t like waffle cones because they tend to be too sweet but these weren’t. I like that these held a lot of ice cream. Don’t like that the ice cream can drip from the bottom though
Queens Vlg, NY
Purchased at: Target
Taste amazing.Use it with every icecream I have.Relly recomendable.And affordable....
Woodside, NY
1,738 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Amazing can’t Eat ice cream without these cones first time user but will continuously be a repeat user as well no need to improve this product very delicious too not disappointing at all signed highly recommend this
Pocatello, ID
1,029 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a good product to have with your ice cream. It has a yummy flavor and it doesn't get soggy it stays crunchy until the last bite.
Morgan Hill, CA
Keebler Waffle cones are so delicious! It contains wheat and soy ingredients! I enjoy my strawberry ice cream so much.
These cones will never leak or break easily, they are perfect to go with any ice cream flavor, and are definitely delicious.
N Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE these so much! I will always prefer these over the cups. I wish it came with more in the box. They are so light and crispy. Highly recommended!!
Chandler, AZ
Perfect for any ice cream! They are not dinky little cones. The only bad thing is they break really easily but then you can just make a sundae and crumble the cone pieces ontop!

Looking for your answer?