BY KEEBLER

Gripz® Variety Packs Contain Three Flavors Of Mighty Tiny® Cookies And Crackers That Are A Deliciously Fun Rip And Tip Snack.

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I really liked the Chips Deluxe option, though." in 1 review
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
This is perfect for any snack time! Without a doubt the quality of these crackers are both delicious and super fun to pop in your mouth. They are so delicious. They are also very addicting so I would recommend buying two boxes of these.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
My little girl loves these snack size mix. She uses them for her lunch snack and packs them in her backpack. We have purchased these many times a couple times a month. I also take a few bag for myself to have a little snack.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The little sizes are so adorable. I kinda eat them like a savage and pour them right into my mouth. The taste are all similar to their regular sized counterparts. The only downside is the turn crumby easily I can't leave them in my purse for too long.
Wendy O.
Aubrey, TX
I absolutely love buying these for my kids! They make great snacks especially if you are on the go. They are delicious and easy to eat. There is no mess involved because you can just pour them right in your mouth. My kids love the taste and like the variety pack.
Sierra S.
S Plainfield, NJ
I don't really care for the cinnamon option. I expected them to taste like the sweet cinnamony flavor like cinnamon flavored Honey Maid products. Instead they were pretty grainy and the cinnamon kind of spicy. I really liked the Chips Deluxe option, though.
Palmer R.
These are great! The cookie ones are my personal favorite but the others are also great! I love getting these for long car rides because they are so easy to eat and so accessible! I would definitely recommend!
Andrea F.
I really like this combination. It is really great for snacking. The Grahms are not my favorite but the other two are really good. They are really good for kids and go well with packed lunches. I recommend this product.
Tracy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a household favorite. We all love to grab one an go for a snack on the run but they are great mixed in snack mixes an brownies an cookies.
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are such a fun grab and go snack. I used to love getting them in my lunch bag as a kid and now I buy them myself.
Candice H.
Jonesboro, La
These are perfect for toddlers!!! They are tasty & just the perfect size for their lil fingers to grab too.