GroceryBakeryGripz
Keebler Chips Deluxe Mighty Tiny Chocolate Chip Cookies

Keebler Gripz Chips Deluxe Mighty Tiny Chocolate Chip Cookies

by Gripz

Keebler® Gripz Chips Deluxe® Mighty Tiny® Chocolate Chip Cookies.
9 Rip'N' Tip® packs.

How do you come up with the different colors?
How to make them as a big party snack for something like Superbowl party's..
Why don't they sell these that much anymore?
Start your review of Keebler Gripz Chips Deluxe Mighty Tiny Chocolate Chip Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Gripz are a nice little snack to take with you on the go.in reviews
Devanshi P.
Richmond, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Keebler Gripz Chips Deluxe Mighty Tiny Chocolate Chip Cookies uploaded by Devanshi P.
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG I loved these!! I just tried it first time and wanted to make sure, I leave my honest review. Yes, this is great snack, taste is nice too. I would buy and I recommend you should buy it too. Its better than having whole cookie. I bought it from Walmart for around $4.
Julia F.
Saratoga Springs, NY
I used to have the in my lunch pale all the time when i was in middle school or when n i was on the go, they are perfect easy on the go.
Lauren S.
Reno, NV
gripz are such a brilliant idea! perfect for packing in lunches or tossing in my purse to munch on if i have a bit of a sweet tooth! The packaging is perfectly sized and convenient! i love all flavors of gripz! I will absolutely but these for my kids when I have some.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My kids love these. They are small and according to kids taste just like the big cookies but little. There are a good amount in the pouch and it is filling to kids. They also make other Gripz that kids enjoy too. They are perfect for lunches and In between meals. Walmart often has them on sale.
Christina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to love these when I was younger. They had a good texture and flavor. I do not like them as much now because they were too sweet. I like that they tasted like actual chocolate chip cookies.
courtney S.
N Ft Myers, FL
Such a fun snack and quick to grab and eat when on the go! I love these I could eat the whole box! It's also fun for the kids .
Lydia S.
Philadelphia, PA
Gripz are a Great product! Perfect size so you can snack on them but not feel like you are eating a ton of sweets
Nelly A.
A hit in my house quick and easy to toss into lunch bags and a great taste!
A hit in my house quick and easy to toss into lunch bags and a great taste!
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
I loved these as a kid! I would always take snacks to school & pack my lunch so my mom would always put me one of these mighty tiny chocolate chip cookies and the cheezit ones. They are very easy to travel with and they aren’t expensive. They can be found at Walmart I’m not sure of where else. I highly recommend this snack!
Madelyn W.
These remind my of my childhood because i did a rec cheer and the basketball team bought us these i love these for a good snack