Add a Photo

By GRIPZ
#439 in Cookies
Keebler® Gripz Chips Deluxe® Mighty Tiny® Chocolate Chip Cookies.
9 Rip'N' Tip® packs.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

My kids love these. They are small and according to kids taste just like the big cookies but little. There are a good amount in the pouch and it is filling to kids. They also make other Gripz that kids enjoy too. They are perfect for lunches and In between meals. Walmart often has them on sale.
Christina G.
Christina G.

I used to love these when I was younger. They had a good texture and flavor. I do not like them as much now because they were too sweet. I like that they tasted like actual chocolate chip cookies.
courtney s.
courtney s.
N Ft Myers, FL

Such a fun snack and quick to grab and eat when on the go! I love these I could eat the whole box! It's also fun for the kids .
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Shamokin, PA

Gripz are a Great product! Perfect size so you can snack on them but not feel like you are eating a ton of sweets
Elbisa  L.
Elbisa L.

Easy snacks for the go! It's just one step pick up and go! I loved having theses as a child and I love them now as a college student!
marilyn m.
marilyn m.
Melcher , IA

They have a very satisfying taste when you are craving something sweet. Great for on the go.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
McKee, KY

These make a great snack to keep in your pantry. They are great for school snacks or lunches o even for a work snack.
Sofia C.
Sofia C.
Acworth, GA

These are always good when your on the goo! its the perfect morning on the go snack they are also good for sweet tooth's and the ds love them.
Joseph S.
Joseph S.
Rolla, MO

These used to be my favorite snack in 4th and 5th grade. Everyone had them. I remember really liking that taste.
Heather H.
Heather H.
East Prairie, MO

We love these. They taste great and they are an easy access snack. They can fit easy anywhere.
Julia F.
Julia F.
Saratoga Springs, NY

Why don't they sell these that much anymore?
Darla A.
Darla A.
Yuma, AZ

How do you come up with the different colors?
Tina M.
Tina M.
The Dalles, OR

How to make them as a big party snack for something like Superbowl party's..

Join Now