BY GRIPZ

Keebler® Gripz Chips Deluxe® Mighty Tiny® Chocolate Chip Cookies.
9 Rip'N' Tip® packs. see more...

• Why don't they sell these that much anymore?5 Answers
  • How do you come up with the different colors?3 Answers
  • How to make them as a big party snack for something like Superbow...2 Answers
  • "Gripz are a nice little snack to take with you on the go." in 1 review
Lauren S.
gripz are such a brilliant idea! perfect for packing in lunches or tossing in my purse to munch on if i have a bit of a sweet tooth! The packaging is perfectly sized and convenient! i love all flavors of gripz! I will absolutely but these for my kids when I have some.
Danielle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My kids love these. They are small and according to kids taste just like the big cookies but little. There are a good amount in the pouch and it is filling to kids. They also make other Gripz that kids enjoy too. They are perfect for lunches and In between meals. Walmart often has them on sale.
Christina G.
I used to love these when I was younger. They had a good texture and flavor. I do not like them as much now because they were too sweet. I like that they tasted like actual chocolate chip cookies.
Bree R.
Owensboro, KY
Gripz are a nice little snack to take with you on the go. The can fit in your pocket, your purse, your backpack anywhere. They are a great snack/dessert to pack in a child's lunchbox as well.
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
When you sit at a desk all day, this is the perfect snack...such a great tasting snack/treat with so little calories and did I mention that it taste awesome.
Darla A.
Yuma, AZ
These are really nice in your lunch or if you are trying to watch what you eat. They are smaller and great for that small sweet tooth you may have.
Sofia C.
Acworth, GA
These are always good when your on the goo! its the perfect morning on the go snack they are also good for sweet tooth's and the ds love them.
Julia F.
Saratoga Springs, NY
I used to have the in my lunch pale all the time when i was in middle school or when n i was on the go, they are perfect easy on the go.
Elbisa L.
Easy snacks for the go! It's just one step pick up and go! I loved having theses as a child and I love them now as a college student!
courtney s.
N Ft Myers, FL
Such a fun snack and quick to grab and eat when on the go! I love these I could eat the whole box! It's also fun for the kids .
Julia F.
Saratoga Springs, NY
Why don't they sell these that much anymore?
Darla A.
Yuma, AZ
How do you come up with the different colors?
Tina M.
The Dalles, OR
How to make them as a big party snack for something like Superbowl party's..