BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keebler Peanut Butter Granola Fudge Bars.
New!
No high fructose corn syrup.
10g whole grain.
Good source of fiber.
6g fat per serving.
Ernie™.
Made with real Keebler fudge!
6 bars.
6 - 1.2 oz (35 g) bars.

Steph L.
Love these! I love most keebler products even though they aren't the healthiest for you. Peanut butter definitely has a strong taste so make sure u like pb if u buy this! Pb n chocolate together is the best!
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
Keebler always has everything yummy! Saw these bars and had to give it a try. Purchased at Safeway. Price wasn't bad. Tastes good and is a easy snack. I'm gonna stock up next time in case they are seasonal.
Marilda W.
Ann Arbor, MI
Oh my, I am obsessed with them, actually this brand is awesome. I always buy these products for my kids to take to school!!!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
Sugary but yummyyy, oh gosh this foods are killing me I can't eat high sugary foods. its worth your money and sweet tooth
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
These bars are okay , they're very tasty just not filling at all. However they would be good for hiking or a road trip
Dulce S.
Simi Valley, CA
I love peanut butter and chocolate together & these were so good ❣ I will definitely buy these again
Karla M.
Broken Arrow, OK
These granola bars are my kids favorite i pack them in their lunch box or take them for long trips!
Emily P.
These are pretty tasty for a mid day snack to hold you over. Great for kids lunches too. Yummy.
lulu j.