2 colors available

BY KEEBLER

Recipe: Apple Betty. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Newport News, VA
I have been eating since I was a child and I still am a fan of these. When I eat them bring back memories these were one of my grandmother favorite snacks. So when I eat one I think of her and our time spent together. I love them and will continue to cherish the memories when I eat them. Yes they have been around for many decades.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
Just today I actually asked my fiance to grab a box of graham crackers for me when he was at the grocery store. He purchased Keebler Graham Crackers which I had never had before. I thought "oh great…I might not like these" and WOW was I surprised! They might be my favorite!!!
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Foodie Expert
I discovered this product a little over a year ago and I have been obsessed over since. They are addicting in a way. Crunchy, yet still smooth. The honey flavor is subtle compared to the graham and its the perfect mix.
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Foodie Expert
Love graham crackers. And these are always at top of my list of 2 brands I'll buy for baking or for snacking. Not pasty as some store brands. Sweet and hearty stack for kids and good for them. Will always buy these.
Tay S.
Tay S.
Foodie Expert
I've been snacking on these since I can remember. They're great alone or with some marshmallows and chocolate if you catch where I'm going(-;
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Foodie Expert
These graham crackers are great for making s'mores or pie crusts! I really like these crackers. They're one of my favorite crackers to use!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX
I like these graham crackers. I use them is recipes all of the time. They taste great and provide a good consistency.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Foodie Expert
Keebler is an awesome brand. I love their graham crackers and have eaten them my entire life
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Foodie Expert
These cookies are pretty good and the kids love them as well and very affordable as well
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
These graham crackers are great for a snack or for bonfires used to make s'mores.