Keebler Grahams Crackers, Original

by Keebler

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keebler Grahams Crackers, Original!
Marietta , GA
Keebler Grahams Crackers, Original uploaded by Kayla B.
Yum! So good with marshmallows and chocolate! Loveee these for s'mores ! Yummylicious!!!!
Las Vegas, NV
My kids love these grahams! Love to eat them plain or with peanut butter. As an adult, I even eat them. They aren't too tsweet and make the perfect snack.
Dallas, TX
I'm not a fan of Grahams, except when baking stuff such as sweet potatoes or banana pies or to make s'mores.
Little Falls, NY
These are a family favorite! We use them for s'mores and my son love putting peanut butter on them. They taste great plan too!
Mooresville, NC
These are really good graham crackers to use to put into making yummy s'mores or crumbling as a topping over an ice cream sundae.
We always keep Keebler Original Grahams Crackers in the house. They are great for breakfast and as a snack
Love these.. Never buy another brand! Perfect crispness and honey flavor! And prices are great!
Arcola, IL
This cookies are my fav no too sweet and i can really enjoy them with a cup of milk or tea
Highland, CA
Took these graham crackers camping to make shmores and they were perfect! They had a hint of cinnamon and stayed fresh longer than other brands.
Amherst, OH
Keebler is the best. Nice crisp cracker with the perfect amount of molasses! Could eat the whole box!

Looking for your answer?