Keebler Grahams Crackers Honey uploaded by Crystal W.Keebler Grahams Crackers Honey uploaded by Phoebe F.

BY KEEBLER

Enjoy The Crispy Texture And Sweet Honey Flavor Of These Graham Crackers, A Terrific Snack For Any Time Of Day.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Sugar Canola Oil Graham Flour Molasses Corn Syrup Honey High Fructose Corn Syrup Contains 2% Or Less Of Calcium Carbonate Salt Baking Soda Artificial Flavor Soy Lecithin

Michelle V.
New York
I love these for a snack in the morning or midday!!! My nephew loves them too so we're constantly buying these graham crackers. These graham crackers are great with peanut butter or just plain with milk. I typically like the plain kind as anything else seems too sweet for my taste. I would recommend the Keebler brand as I have never bought a box that was bad or not fresh.
Crystal W.
Vero Beach, FL
These are the best when it comes to making s’mores. They don’t break up on you and crumble easily like some graham crackers do. They taste great and I love the hint of honey you taste.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I don't care who makes these, whether it's Keebler or Nabisco or another brand. I just love them. I have tried the other flavors, too, but honestly, I just prefer the honey flavored ones for the extra nuance that you don't always get with the other flavors.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
Just today I actually asked my fiance to grab a box of graham crackers for me when he was at the grocery store. He purchased Keebler Graham Crackers which I had never had before. I thought "oh great…I might not like these" and WOW was I surprised! They might be my favorite!!!
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Love graham crackers. And these are always at top of my list of 2 brands I'll buy for baking or for snacking. Not pasty as some store brands. Sweet and hearty stack for kids and good for them. Will always buy these.
Rebecca F.
I discovered this product a little over a year ago and I have been obsessed over since. They are addicting in a way. Crunchy, yet still smooth. The honey flavor is subtle compared to the graham and its the perfect mix.
Shannon R.
Newport News, VA
I have been eating since I was a child and I still am a fan of these. When I eat them bring back memories these were one of my grandmother favorite snacks. So when I eat one I think of her and our time spent together. I love them and will continue to cherish the memories when I eat them. Yes they have been around for many decades.
HannahJo G.
We have little bonfires almost every weekend and even through the week so we usually buy VERY cheap for s'more supplies. But when we fork over a little more $ we go straight to these. They're delicious and never disappoint! & they can be cheap too.. Depending on your budget.
Will D.
Gahanna, OH
If it was possible to be admitted to rehab for a Graham cracker addiction, I'd be there. Everyday for me starts with 3 Graham Crackers. Delicious with a hot cup of coffee.
Elissa H.
Akron
I have loved these it seems like forever! Great with a glass of cold milk or with S'mores. I also enjoy making graham cracker crusts with these. Good for those watching their weight--and they are low in Weight Watcher points.

back