BY KEEBLER

Enjoy The Crispy Texture And Cinnamon Flavor Of These Graham Crackers, A Terrific Snack For Any Time Of Day.

Sherri C.
New richmond
I love cinnamon graham crackers. I think they make a quick little snack when you just want a little something sweet. I think Keebler makes the best crackers. I don't know that they are healthy but they may curve you away from even more unhealthy choices.
Rosie E.
Mishawaka, IN
My grandkids love these cinnamon grahams. They make for a quick snack when going places. Really good served with fresh apple slices. Makes you imagine you just ate an apple pie.
Cathy T.
Washington, PA
Love Keebler a great name and a great tasting snack nothing like grahams crackers dipped in milk! We all love them! they are also great with peanut butter and jelly as well!
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I Love these Grahams cinnamon crisps, and remember them when I was younger too! I love eating them alone, or with slightly melted dark chocolate and hot melted marshmallow.
Suchandra R.
Tupelo, MS
Been a while since I've had any of these, too, but I love making mini s'mores with these at home! Or just even dipping them in my tea or coffee.
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
Always fresh and crispy. Perfectly paired with peanut butter for a quick snack!