BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sara D.
Kilgore, TX
On of my snacks for my son, he loves picking them out at them store. He says he eats snacks just like Spider-Man because he is Spider-Man (my son's name is Parker. Lol) I like that they are good taking graham crackers and fun shapes. Alot of times other brands fun shape snacks taste gross but these are yummy!
Emilee H.
Bakersfield, CA
My son loves spiderman! and these are great on the calories, its healthy in moderation. My son requests this everytime he sees them at the store/ Great priced. I wish they came in a larger pack but that's okay because the price is great so I just buy more.
Louie M.
My daughter love these graham bites especially the finding dory theme that they have in costco . She loves to guess who the character she's about to eat . I would definitely repurchase again, and hopefully they come up with princess theme :)
Rachel G.
San Marcos, TX
bought these for my grandson and he loves them. He enjoys them and are very delicious. Not disappointed and bought graham crackers before and will always continue buying them. I give to him as a healthy snack. Yes I would recommend to others.
Jessica D.
My son is a huge fan of Spider Man and I am a fan of Kebbler Grahams bites. This was perfect! Fun and healthy and very delicious! I definitely recommend a box or two. Sweet and Crispy. You can always count on Keebler!
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
Kids love them I pack it in they're lunch or just for a snack when they're home during the summer of course. I buy these all the time because they're very affordable trust me they won't disappoint you.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
About this for my two-year-old son he really likes you he thinks it's amazing because I got the character on it glad you are come out with children's products - I will continue to buy
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Come on, who doesn't like Spider-Man?? These graham cracker bites are easy to pack for an on the go snack & low calorie! Best of all, they are Spider-Man shaped!! Fun for the kids!
Jaselynn H.
Miami , FL
My daughter loves anything superheroes. She saw these and wanted to try them, and once she did she was obsessed! And anything that has graham crackers she loves.
Angelita P.
Universal City, TX
These crackers are very good my children really love these crackers they take him to lunch with them and sharing with their friends I would recommend it to my friends and family