BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• These are super cute! Where can I find them? 2 Answers
  • Did anyone like these better than the Scooby Doo grahams?1 Answers
Keebler Grahams Bug Bites Graham Crackers
  • "My kids just love these and the dip them in peanut butter a great lil snack " in 1 review
Natalie S.
South Houston, TX
These crackers are not the best but not bad at all! They taste and have the same texture as the scooby doo crackers they have from this brand! They are plain but not bad tasting. These are not sweet at all!
April L.
Findlay, OH
1,111 reviews
Great product! High quality for an unbeatable price! I recommend to all who are even thinking about trying the product for the first time, you will fall in love.
Andrea G.
San Diego
These are my newest obsession.  I love these Keebler bug bite grahams!  They have a great graham taste, and melt in your mouth.  I love them!  The only problem?  You can't find them anywhere!!!  I found a box of Scooby Doo cinnamon grahams, and those were good as well, but I wish I could find more bug bites!
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
This is a very cute fun little item to add to any lunch box or meal for the kids little shapes of bugs are so cute in the in the tasty graham cracker package my niece and nephew love these and every time they come over I'll make sure I have some handy I would definitely recommend this to anyone as a tasty treat alternative
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
Not my favorite flavor wise or even Keebler product-wise, but really cute idea with the different types of bugs. Decent priced but if I wanted graham crackers I would probably stick with more of the normal types. Pretty fun for kids at the same time.
Nicole D.
Mc Connell, IL
This is one of my daughter's favorite snack's and a healthy one at that. The flavor is great and she loves all the shape's (bugs) it make's it fun for her to eat. I would add these to her school lunches and she would share along with her friends. Great taste great price!
Fal L.
Great tasting graham crackers that don't leave crumbs! These have the same great taste as all other graham crackers, but are bite sized which prevents a mess. Kids will love the variety of bug shapes. This is also a healthier alternative to chips, brownies, donuts, etc.
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
These are so good I really love the way it taste I absolutely love graham crackers . Healthy? Not so much . But it's really good for a sweet treat. I used to have to give this to my kids after school for their snack and they loved it. ( worked at a after school program)
Katya A.
I loved these! Even though I don't see them much in stores anymore, as a kid my mom would pack me this every day for school and I was always excited to eat them. Highly recommend to people, especially kids because of the fun shape
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
These are crazy good omg they are amazing they are good for kids but I eat them still and I'm an adult but they are not that bad for u and they are very tasty I would recommend them if u have kids but u might eat them all
Jana v.
Orange Park, FL
These are super cute! Where can I find them?
Jessi C.
Hackensack, NJ
Did anyone like these better than the Scooby Doo grahams?