Keebler Graham Bites Despicable Me 3 Honey uploaded by Becky S.

BY KEEBLER

Fun shapes Easy snacking see more...

Samantha S.
Thornton, NH
The Keebler Disney/Pixar Finding Dory honey Graham are a favorite snack of my three-year-old son. He enjoys the shapes and playing as Dory and her friends while enjoying his midday snack.

The grahams are delicious and exactly what yoy might expect when discussing Graham Crackers or snacks. Theyre not too sweet and offer a 1 oz pack for portion control.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My kids absolutely love these little graham cookies. They are perfect because they come in individual bags and they like taking them to school for their snacks and on the go. They also love the movie Dory, so that's an added bonus for them!
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A kid favorite in my house. The best part about these crackers is that every time a new movie comes out they have these crackers available with those characters. Great for lunch snacks and preschool snack options.
Krys R.
Bronx, NY
Taste great and features one of Disneys most adorable characters, Dory! The packages are convenient for throwing in a day back for the kids or a lunch box for school. They are tasty and portioned to be satisfying but not overwhelming.
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
Honey Graham snacks are sooo good! All of their flavors satisfy your sweet tooth without feeling too heavy on sugar. & the finding dory snacks are so cute for kids!
Samantha H.
Spokane , WA
Not only are these delicious but having them in in individual pouches makes snacks with a toddler on the go so convenient! They're so adorable and taste delicious!
Fiorella S.
This is a great little snack in cute fishy shapes. Unlike traditional graham crackers these cookies are pretty solid and won't crumble as much, which is great for when I'm snacking in my car or on the go.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
I love Keebler Graham crackers and Just add a Disney Character and boom makes it 100 times better. I love these so cute and my kids of course love them.
John P.
Ambridge, PA
I bought these for my nieces and nephews and they were a hit! They loved the movie finding dory so having them on the go in a snack size form is perfect
Becky S.
Colliersville , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm a sucker for shaped crackers! So to me these are great! Definitely not as good as regular graham crackers but there still really good!

Target