BY KEEBLER

®, TM, © 2012 Kellogg NA Co.

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am reviewing the fudge wafer bars.. wow! One is not know these even existed! I am so amazed! They sort of remind me of Butterfinger Candy Bar
I bought thesee on a whim because Keebler had a buy three for five dollars sale and I decided to get these along with Keebler E.L. Fudge Butter Sandwich Cookies and Keebler Coconut Dreams Cookies! I love them all!
rosangel r.
hialeah, FL
These cookies are the best I have ever tasted. They are worth risking everything to buy them. No product in my opinion can top these chocolate cookies. They are just amazing and once you try one you'll be hooked on them.
Anna C.
White Bear Lake
If you ever run out of graham crackers, these cookies make great s'more substitutes. They are full of chocolaty deliciousness and are soft and almost melt in your mouth.
Abigail O.
Man I love to eat these! Great for on the go and road trips! The chocolate and cookie even out so they are not too sweet. Be sure to keep them in a cool environment!😊
Tameka H.
These little bite sized cookies are pure perfection!! Although the container is not crush proof, I like that it's the perfect size, can fit in a cup holder, and has a foil film over the top to maintain its freshness. You get a good amount of cookies in this cup, it was pretty much filled to the top, and it comes with a lid, in case you don't want to eat them all at once. The cookies taste delicious and fresh, although I've had mine for about a month and a half before I cracked them open. The perfect snack!!
Monica G.
I'm not a big fan of chocolate on cookies or shortbread in general, but these are my favorite store cookies. I alway drink orange soda with them (I dont know why, but if you try it let me know). They arent too sweet and have just the right amount of chocolate. The snack packs are convenient when I just need something to stick in my purse.
Derricka M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I grew up eating these a lot. The taste since I was kid has always been consistent from the brand. It's just enough chocolate with cookie to give you the sweetness that you're seeking. You get just enough bite-size pieces to go with any lunches or just for a snack.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My husband buys these all the time and I love them and so do the kids they taste so real and fresh that they are addicting. great for any time of the day and they are so affordable and easy to find. I highly recommend this product. They are so healthy and great for parties too! check them out! you wont regret it! you will love love love them!!!
Dulce V.
Houston
Have enjoyed eating these since i was 5. The sweet flavour of the cookie with a slight dark chocolate taste from the chocolate drizzles make its a great snack for young and old souls alike. Available in almost every super market like store that sells snacks and confections.
Simona L.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Absolutely love these cookies. I can eat the whole pack to my self and trust me I'm tiny person only 120 pounds n 5'4 hahaha they are delicious. So cheap too! Me and my husband always fight over them hah
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
What attracts everyone to these? The packaging or just the taste itself?
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
Where can I find this product, and how new is it? I haven't seen these before. I love the cookies! I never buy them because I don't want to eat all of the big cookies and this snack size container would be perfect!
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Where do you find the minis?
Christy O.
Where can I find these minis?
makia h.
Memphis , TN
What do you eat these cookies with?