BY GENERIC

Keebler Fudge Stripes/Cheez-It/Chips Deluxe Cookies & Crackers Variety Pack: 20 lunchbox snacks 7 packages of Mini Fudge Stripes Cookies 7 packages Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers 6 packages Mini Chips Deluxe Cookies Kosher see more...

Marco C.
Calexico, CA
`Great for the lunch of the kids when in school and also for snacks at home when they become hungry
Lucero E.
Foodie Expert
I love buying this whenever I go to the store, the only one I don't like are the cheeze its but my brother does so it's a win win
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love buying these. For someone with four kids your house tends to become a restaurant. Everyone likes different things, this variety pack is perfect for that.
Elizabeth  G.
San Diego, CA
Great product. Super easy for on the go or to pack in school lunches. I pack some for trips to Disneyland .
Libby  B.
Mc Coll, SC
These are the best snacks when you're on the go. My kids love them and it's not too much for before dinner.
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
Foodie Expert
I love this combo pack especially for lunches. It is so easy to grab the bags, throw them in a lunch box and you're good to go.
Sarah B.
Athol, MA
Been buying these for a few years now for my kids school snacks. :-) Awesome combo pack. Portion control as well
Cassie W.
Foodie Expert
We buy these boxes every week for my daughters school snack. It's so easy to just grab a bag and toss it in her backpack and she loves them
Mandy R.
I really really love this combo pack. These are obviously great for lunch packs and a quick snack on the go. I hate when I have to buy combo packs and I don't like an item because them I'm paying for 1/3 of something I won't even eat - but I love all these products