BY GENERIC

Keebler Fudge Stripes/Cheez-It/Chips Deluxe Cookies & Crackers Variety Pack: 20 lunchbox snacks 7 packages of Mini Fudge Stripes Cookies 7 packages Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers 6 packages Mini Chips Deluxe Cookies Kosher see more...

Mandy R.
I really really love this combo pack. These are obviously great for lunch packs and a quick snack on the go. I hate when I have to buy combo packs and I don't like an item because them I'm paying for 1/3 of something I won't even eat - but I love all these products
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love buying these. For someone with four kids your house tends to become a restaurant. Everyone likes different things, this variety pack is perfect for that.
Cassie W.
We buy these boxes every week for my daughters school snack. It's so easy to just grab a bag and toss it in her backpack and she loves them
Lucero E.
I love buying this whenever I go to the store, the only one I don't like are the cheeze its but my brother does so it's a win win
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
I love this combo pack especially for lunches. It is so easy to grab the bags, throw them in a lunch box and you're good to go.
Sarah B.
Athol, MA
Been buying these for a few years now for my kids school snacks. :-) Awesome combo pack. Portion control as well
Libby  B.
Mc Coll, SC
These are the best snacks when you're on the go. My kids love them and it's not too much for before dinner.
Elizabeth  G.
San Diego, CA
Great product. Super easy for on the go or to pack in school lunches. I pack some for trips to Disneyland .
Marco C.
Calexico, CA
`Great for the lunch of the kids when in school and also for snacks at home when they become hungry