Keebler Fudge Stripes Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies

by Keebler

KBLR FDG SHP STRW CH

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keebler Fudge Stripes Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies!
Windermere, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are delicious! I grabbed a pack of these along with the mint chocolate flavor at Publix while they were on BOGO, and the only thing I regret is not getting another set! They are so good...texture is smooth, flavor is just right, not overpowering...and not bland like some can be. They are decently priced even without the BOGO deal coming in a nice 2.99 at my local store. I'm sad they are a limited batch, because these could become a staple in my home.
Centralia, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I like these and they are good but they're not omg wow good. That is why I only gave them three stars. They do have a good cookie crunch to them and have a good flavor but to me they don't taste like strawberry cheesecake. To me they taste more like strawberry milk. These are not cookies I would buy a lot but on occasion I would buy them.
Millville , NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Keebler Fudge Stripes Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies uploaded by KookHee K.
I found it at Target and I grabbed it right after I saw it. Who doesn't like strawberry and cheese cake! And it is strawberry cheese cake flavor! I had it with coffee and it is so great and yum! Since it is limited you'd better hurry to grab it!
Murrells Inlt, SC
My husband wanted to try these and I normally like sweet stuff and cheesecake flavored things but these are a little too sweet for me. It does have a good flavor and they are fairly cheap. I wouldn’t buy again.
Clayton, IN
Keebler Fudge Stripes Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies uploaded by Skyla P.
These are delicious!! Perfect cheesecake flavor! I got these at Walmart for $2.00. I wish the packing sealed up but other than that I definitely recommend you try these cookies out before they're gone. They are limited edition. Keebler Fudge Stripes Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
El Paso, TX
Keebler Fudge Stripes Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies uploaded by Alejandra P.
I fell in love with this cookies, I love the normal chocolate fudge stripes, so naturally when I saw these I had to try them! I fell in love they are great, the Strawberry Cheesecake flavor is simply amazing 💖
Keebler Fudge Stripes Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies uploaded by member-b2924
Limited Edition.Never seen these before yesterday.Glad I decided to try them because they ate really good.Almost a creamy but crunchy cookie.Similar to the original but strawberry.Whoosh love it
Poplar Bluff, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Keebler Fudge Stripes Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies uploaded by Brooklyn D.
Saw these at Walmart the other day and wanted to try them I think they are pretty delicious anything from keebler is pretty darn good
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies taste so good! They are great for snacking! The strawberry was a new flavor for me! I really love them!