Keebler Fudge Stripes Pumpkin Spice Cookies uploaded by Hanna A.Keebler Fudge Stripes Pumpkin Spice Cookies uploaded by Shannon Tew W.

BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Special delivery from the Hollow Tree™.Now and then we Elves are inspired to bake up a limited batch of scrumptious cookies. We love to work our magic with seasonal flavors and unique recipes to create uncommonly delicious cookie flavors that you're sure to find irresistible. One thing about special batches—they don't last long!—Ernie Keebler™

Hanna A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Y'all. GET THESE AS SOON AS YOU CAN! Oh my goodness! I've made my way through about 6 packages of these bad boys! The pumpkin flavor is light but the cookie itself is amazing! I love the white chocolate on the cookies and the spice cake flavor. Oh my goodness.... this is fall in a cookie! Do yourself a favor and go find some ASAP!
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am all for fall and (most) pumpkin spice flavored foods, so I was looking forward to trying these out when I found them in my local grocery store. These are delicious! Simply put. They remind me of homemade pumpkin cookies that have a crunch instead of being soft. These aren't a bad choice when you want something quick and already made.
Shannon Tew W.
Wow! These cookies seriously taste like #thanksgiving in a #cookie! One bite and I felt like I was sitting on grandmas couch, wrapped up in her cozy afghan and enjoying family!

Probably the BEST #pumpkinspice product I've ate!
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
These are so good! We usually eat the entire package in the first week. Super unhealthy, but, it's a cookie. So what do you expect. Perfect for the fall season! We purchased them last year and bought them as soon as we saw them in the stores again this year!
Alena C.
Armed Forces Europe
This is life!! I could eat these all day long. These cookies wit pumpkin spice are so delicious! If you are a pumpkin spice fan you have to try these. Don't miss out ! I didn't even know pumpkin spice tasted good in anything other than coffee but this changed my mind !
Jessica B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yummy! If you are a spice cake fan, less are for you. The cookie is spicy and the icing is a sweet contrast. The only reason I did not give these five stars is because i think they taste more like gingerbread than pumpkin spice.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wait for these all year. The pumpkin spice flavor is amazing. So much ginger and cinnamon. The white fudge stripes make the cookie. They are dangerously good. If you are as pumpkin spice obsessed as myself then you need to try these
Heather C.
Warrior, AL
I am no pumpkin spice lover but had a friend get me to try these and Im in love!! They almost taste like gingerbread which I love and will stock up on these before they are gone!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I found these cookies at my local 99 cent store and I wish I would've gotten more! They are sooooooo yummy ! 🤗😍😍😍. Go get them, if you do happen to see them.
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI
I did not like these at all. I'm all for pumpkin flavored stuff but I think people are taking it a little too far. Stick to what you are good at.
Victoria F.