Keebler Fudge Stripes Peppermint Cookies uploaded by Sammi Z.

BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sammi Z.
These cookies are the best especially for Christmas and the holidays. They can be purchased everywhere like Target, Walmart, or Walgreens! They are a pretty reasonable price and have a good taste of peppermint to them.
carla l.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How fun! I love holiday-themed cookies anyway and I'm a sucker for peppermint, so these are great! Those Keebler elves know how to make a good cookie--it's hard to limit these to a serving size because I could easily eat the whole package in a sitting.
Jillian P.
Novi, MI
Is there anything better than chocolate and mint? I don't think so! These have a great flavor, and the mint isn't so strong that it completely changes the cookie's taste. The cookies are crunchy and a teensy bit crumbly, which is the perfect mix of the two.
Kailie H.
Littleton, NH
These are so good! Not too pepperminty or too sweet, and it doesn't taste overly fake. These are a great treat! I wish they had dark chocolate peppermint.
Autumn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of the best parts of Christmas season is peppermint and chocolate. This twist on the classic fudge stripe is a fun addition to the keebler line.
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
Just in time for the Christmas season The Peppermint Cookies are back and I'm super excited about it. Try them, maybe you'll like them too.
Lindsay G.
These are the best! I love giving packages of these to friends at Christmastime. The peppermint flavor is perfect and they are SO good!!
renee t.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Really good has a nice peppermint flavor not to strong good with hot chocolate as a treat for my kids and to leave for Santa
samantha m.
Keebler fudge stripe cookies are another cookie thats soo yummy and I have to say I love all keebler cookies.
Julia L.
Natick, MA
My friend's and I always have these at holiday parties and they are always a hit. Love these cookies so much!