Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesKeebler
Fudge Stripes Original Cookies 12-19 oz Packs

Keebler Fudge Stripes Original Cookies 12-1.9 oz. Packs

by Keebler

Made Special In The Hollow Tree®, These Butter Sandwich Cookies In A Fun Elfin™ Shape Contain A Delicious Fudge Crème Filling Made From 100% Real Cocoa.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Sugar Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm, And Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness) Dextrose Contains 2% Or Less Of High Fructose Corn Syrup Cocoa Processed With Alkali Eggs Cocoa Salt Whey Cornstarch Soy Lecithin Baking Soda Butter (Cream, Salt) Natural And Artificial Flavors

What are you doing while eating these?
Will they ever come out with a vanilla cream filled cookie?
Arre they tasty cookies?
Start your review of Keebler Fudge Stripes Original Cookies 12-1.9 oz. Packs!
Product Highlights
BUT there is a problem I cant stop eating them when I get them!in reviews
The cookies arent too hard crunchy and the chocolate fudge in the middle is really good too.I like the way Keebler Fudge cookies taste with the chocolate in the middle which you can take the cookie apart if you don't like the outside and only want the inside but I like all of the cookie with a tall glass of milkin reviews
The cookies taste great and I never feel bad throwing them in the cart on impulse because they don't break the bank. in reviews
I love the buttery taste to they have and the double stuffed ones are amazing!in reviews
Orient, OH
Keebler Fudge Stripes Original Cookies 12-1.9 oz. Packs uploaded by Brandi C.
Purchased at: Target
So good without being too much. Rich flavor and slight crunch. Easy sweet treat. Great dessert for packed lunches too. Always keep them on hand
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Keebler Fudge Stripes Original Cookies 12-1.9 oz. Packs uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Keebler is a trusted brand that is affordable. Fudge Stripes is made with real fudge. I guess that's explain why I'm so addicted to them. They're so delicious Keebler Fudge Stripes Original Cookies 12-1.9 oz. Packs
Grand Rapids, MI
Keebler Fudge Stripes Original Cookies 12-1.9 oz. Packs uploaded by Annette P.
Yeah I haven’t had these in years decided to give them another go, still good but they seem a little waxy to me , maybe they were always like that and I just never noticed, still a good smart cookie though.
Beaverton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Keebler Fudge Stripes Original Cookies 12-1.9 oz. Packs uploaded by Rocio V.
I really like these cookies because they tast really good and they also are really cheap I would definitely recommend it.
Wichita, KS
These are great little cookies. They are the perfect size and everyone loves them. Definitely would buy again. Price isn't too bad either.
San Elizario, TX
My boyfriend fav cookies ! Same here i love them ! They are just so delicious & omg i need some right now ! 💖💖💖💖
El Centro, CA
These cookies are one of my favorites! I totally would eat this as a kid like all the time. Every now and then I'll buy some to have even as an adult. Everyone should try these.
Memphis, TN
These cookies are so good,I buy them all the time when I go to the store for me and my kids,They are so tasty and chocolatey, I think so they are good to eat for a snack,I buy them at my neighborhood kroger or walmart,yes I recommend you get some of these cookies.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these things...take them everywhere. They are perfect for the little ones also. Just the right size. #beachbag
Dade City, FL
Delicious cookies that are good to snack on anytime. The center of the cookies reminds me of chocolate mousse. So yummy!