Keebler Fudge Stripes Original Cookies uploaded by Samantha S.

BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An easy to grab snack when you're on the go! Get two full size Fudge Stripes cookies per pouch in a convenient, easy to dispense package! see more...

• Ever tasted these ? Keebler Fudge Stripes Original Cookies2 Answers
Maria De Jesus B.
I love Keebler Fudge Stripes Original Cookies! I love to take them on the go as a snack, also a great at home snack. I am a huge chocolate lover and cookie lover. Pairs well with coffee or all alone. The convenient on the go small bags make it easy to take my snack to work or in-between photo shoots!
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
Fudge stripes are my favorite Keebler cookies! I could never be disappointed with these. They’re delicious. They’re also very cheap! You can get them at the dollar store for only about a dollar eighty-five! My mom and I get these constantly.
These will hold you over until samoas get back inti season. These cookies are fun, you can scrape all the chocolate off the bottom and then eat it. You can make snack time fun for kids and even create fun desserts by stacking the cookies with layers of blackberry jelly. I like Knott's Berry Farm Pure Seedless Blackberry Jam 16 Oz Jar
Jennifer C.
Trion, GA
I buy these to take with me where ever I go.  There is just the right amount in each pack.  I will buy these twice a month at Walmart.  This ensures that I have enough to take with me and have some to snack on while I am at home.  I have told others that they need to try these because they have a great taste and they do not disappoint.
Jasmine S.
Tucson
fudge stripes are one of my favorite cookies and a classic! They're so affordable, come with tons of cookies and have an amazing taste. Nothing will ever come close to these delicious things! Also, they're perfect to make s'mores! just replace the graham crackers & chocolate with fudge stripes!
Brenna Z.
These are such tasty little treats! The individual packages makes snacks for families on the go easy and is one of the tastier packages cookies. They are not the healthiest product but I would still buy them again and recommend them to others because they are a yummy treat!
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
I absolutely love Keebler fudge stripe cookies. So when I found these small easy to carry convenient bags I was so excited. These small bags are perfect for when you are on the go. They're also great for children's lunches after school snacks. Definitely worth the money!
Kaitlyn H.
These cookies are so delicious I could eat a whole box!  I bought these individual packs at walmart and I love them because they prevent me from eating way more than I should! Perfect to cure a sweet tooth craving without over stuffing yourself!
Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The Keebler fudge stripe cookies are a pretty good "sweet" snack. Compared to other cookies they are not very sweet but the bit of "fudge" does add a decadent appeal to them.
Savannah H.
Clarksville
My mom got me hooked on these when I was younger and there was no turning back. But I love buying them in the separate packages so I don’t feel guilty eating a whole lot. This is the perfect proportion and taste amazing.
Karelys M.