BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Anything you can do with these besides eat them as a snack?6 Answers
  • "really good crumbled on ice cream too." in 1 review
  • "I really love them they taste so good I love them on top of ice cream they have this certain taste of chocolate." in 1 review
  • "Just the right amount of chocolate to cookie ratio." in 1 review
  • "Some of my favorite cookies to snack on. " in 1 review
  • "And even better with a glass of milk!" in 1 review
Pamela O.
wilmington, ma
TO ADDICTING. But also to yummy. I have to make sure I limit myself whenever I go to the kitchen for a snack.
mayra h.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
LOVE LOVE keebler fudge cookies. They are so delish and rich tasting. Some of my favorite cookies to snack on.
Ashley S.
Browns Mills, NJ
One of my favorite cookies. I love dunking these in milk. I feel like they taste even better paired with milk.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
The kids at the after school program I used to work at loved these cookies. We bought them cheap at walmart.
Alexis H.
Hopkinsville, KY
They are SOOOOO addicting. I love them. They make them in the 100 calorie packs too, and thats the best part.
Jamie J.
Broadview Heights, OH
Amazing cookies, a favorite in our house. They also make great s'mores, just add the toasted marshmellows.
Holly B.
These are great and they are cheap! I like dipping them in milk and eating them by themselves.
jenni w.
These are great to treat yourself! There sooooo good! And even better with a glass of milk!
Samantha D.
My family loves these, they are not overly sweet. I would def recommend it to anyone.
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
These were my families favorite cookies growing up and is still my families favorite
Alexis H.
Hopkinsville, KY
Anything you can do with these besides eat them as a snack?