BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Anything you can do with these besides eat them as a snack?6 Answers
  • "really good crumbled on ice cream too." in 1 review
  • "I really love them they taste so good I love them on top of ice cream they have this certain taste of chocolate." in 1 review
  • "Just the right amount of chocolate to cookie ratio." in 1 review
  • "Some of my favorite cookies to snack on. " in 1 review
  • "And even better with a glass of milk!" in 1 review
Asheli C.
BIRDSBORO, PA
Yucky. I personally don't really like these cookies as I don't really like oatmeal. However, they were popular in my house growing up.
Andrea R.
Weslaco, TX
Honestly BEST cookies ever. I think I'd choose them over any other ones, they kinda remind me of Girl Scout cookies for some reason.
Marie B.
GRIFFITH, IN
I love Keebler Fudge Striped cookies. They've been around for years and have been a favorite of my children and my grandchildren.
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN
These are so good! Just the right amount of chocolate to cookie ratio. You can even dip them in milk and that makes them better!
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
My kids love the original fudge striped so I am guessing they will totally love thse as well. chocolate is good on everything lol
shanice b.
Tallahassee, FL
Me and my husband love these fudge stripes cookies. We buy these like one or twice a month from walmart on our cheat days lol.
Lindsay G.
These cookies are so good! The whole family loves them and are great to pair with marshmallows for s'mores in the summer!
Edith L.
These cookies are amazingly delicious u will never regret have gotten them there low fat and are not in height calories
Radiance P.
Katy, TX
Can't get enough of these. They're like little bundles of joy. They're so tasty and sweet. I'm so in love with them.
Sarah L.
Alexis H.
Hopkinsville, KY
Anything you can do with these besides eat them as a snack?