BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Anything you can do with these besides eat them as a snack?6 Answers
  • "really good crumbled on ice cream too." in 1 review
  • "I really love them they taste so good I love them on top of ice cream they have this certain taste of chocolate." in 1 review
  • "Just the right amount of chocolate to cookie ratio." in 1 review
  • "Some of my favorite cookies to snack on. " in 1 review
  • "And even better with a glass of milk!" in 1 review
Tiffany H.
Eagle, ID
I love this cookie, we use it while camping for smores. That way we dont have to bring the chocolate bar and cookie to smash the marshmallow in, this cookie has both the cookie and the chocolate! Plus it is the perfect size to snack on! Make sure you take this on your next camping trip or smores party!
Fred H.
Spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Keebler Fudge Stripes Oatmeal Cookies are great cookies for the price. Affordable cookies that have good flavor. Delicious...not disappointing. Bought at local HEB food store. These cookies I'd recommend to others. Good option from the Keebler brand.
Casey F.
Saginaw, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How can anyone not like these cookies. I have been a repeat customer of these cookies and every time they get me. These cookies are far from healthy but c'mon they're cookies. Pros: They are delicious especially with milk. Cons: trying not to eat the whole back.
Nary S.
High Point, NC
I am a huge fan of these cookies oh my God, espically when you dip it in milk it has a lot more flavor and tastier when you dip it in milk and eat it. I cannot describe how wonderful this cookie is. I am beyond in love with this treat! i used to eat those everyday but now i don't. I would not mind eating these again and good to have once in awhile if you want to have different kind of cookies.
Rachel W.
Fudge Stripes are my absolute favorite cookie! I used to stick my finger through the hole in the center then eat the cookie until all that was left was that center ring. I have no idea why, but I did it every single time I ate one! I don't do that anymore, obviously but I still buy them every once in a while.
Stacey S.
I love eating these cookies with a glass of milk. I always buy them whenever I go grocery shopping. It's affordable I just wish that there would be another stack added because they never last me . I definitely recommend this to everyone .
Rebecca C.
These cookies are so delicious! They have the right amount of chocolate and cruchiness. What I like to do is dip these in hot chocolate. The chocolate on the cookie melts and it tastes amazing!
Megan N.
These Keebler Fudge Stripe Oatmeal cookies are the best! My son and husband love them, they make the perfect snack no matter how old you are! They are tasty and a staple in our house! The price is great and the cookies are even better with a glass of ice cold milk!
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
YUM! Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies are simply delightful. I grew up eating these as snacks with my family and I just love them. They are so decadent and rich in chocolatey flavor. Definitely a cookie you can just constantly keep eating.
Stephanie P.
These are a classic all time favorite. My grandmother used to keep these around for the grandkids all the time. Now that I am a mother, I keep them for my kids and myself as well..lol
Alexis H.
Hopkinsville, KY
Anything you can do with these besides eat them as a snack?