BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These Keebler Fudge Stripes with an added Lemon Cream instead of chocolate cream are delicious! They have a light and yummy lemon flavor. They are affordable and I will purchase these cookies again (as well as the usual chocolate ones). I recommend others giving them a chance, especially if you like anything Lemon.
Rochelle H.
Woahhhhh these are good! I mean, GOOOOOOOOD. I was pleasantly surprised by these "limited batch" Lemon Cream Pie Fudge Stripe cookies. I already love the originals, and I love lemon cream flavored treats, so these were a 10/10 win. You HAVE to try these. I really hope Keebler keeps these as a regular item. I'd love to come up with some recipes that uses these cookies.
Jessica Y.
Matthews, NC
I use to love the original flavor as a kid. Then they came out with the lemon. Let me say. I'd be lucky to get one if my husband didn't munch up the whole pack every time.
Brianna M.
Heaven in a package!!! Yummmy!! Love the stuffed fudge as well. Can never go wrong with Keebler! Will purchase again
🌺Lizbeth🌺 G.
Adelanto
These are so good these are like the chocolate kind but better if you like the lemon flavor
rosa a.
These cookies are really sweet but to use really good would definitely buy them again.