BY GENERIC

Keebler Fudge Stripes Dark Chocolate Cookies: Cookies baked with care, passion and an abundance of quality ingredients Made with 100% cocoa Kosher see more...

• Have you ever crumbled cookies on top of your favorite ice cream?1 Answers
Keebler Fudge Stripes Dark Chocolate Cookies
  • "They are delicious, but if you aren't a huge dark chocolate lover these may be a bit over the top for you." in 4 reviews
Telisha G.
Princeton, IN
I LOVE Keebler cookies and these are one of my top 3 favorites! I am constantly buying them because everyone in my family eats them up as soon as I bring them home. It's funny because I usually don't like dark chocolate but these I could eat all day =)
Ellen H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just tried these the other day and wow they are amazing! I'm not a huge dark chocolate person but these are an exception! They are great by themselves or with a nice cold glass of milk. I would definitely buy these and recommend them to anyone who is craving chocolatey goodness!
Destiny S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies taste exactly like the real deal but for a lower cost. If you love these cookies like I do you will definitely see that there is really no difference in between the taste from the generic brands to the real brand itself. Taste the same just for a lower price. And that's exactly what I like about it.
Kim R.
Coral Springs, FL
I have always been a fan of the original stripe, but the dark chocolate caught my eye. They are delicious, but if you aren't a huge dark chocolate lover these may be a bit over the top for you. I find these make a perfect snack with a glass of milk to wash them down.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are delicious with your morning coffee! I have a sweet tooth in the mornings anyway so yes, I do sometimes eat cookies for breakfast. You can blame it on my mom! I love Keebler anything and everything they make.
Chantay W.
Not only were these cookies good, I consider them dangerously good because that I went back and got 2 more packs (for family members to try) after I'd finished off the first one I got.
Ashley C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
These are delicious. My favorite had always been the original but I tried the dark chocolate stripes and they are even better. Great for kids and adults as a snack or for any occasion.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
I love all chocolate and Keebler cookies are awesome!!!! I usually but the regular ones but when I seen these I had to try them out . Dark chocolate also has some great benefits.
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN
These are some of my favorite cookies. I love dark chocolate so this was a dream for me. If you are not a fan of the dark you will not like these.
Samantha T.
Mount Dora, FL
This is my favorite keebler cookie. The original fudge stripe has always had my top spot, until these. Dark chocolate all the way!
Chantay W.
Have you ever crumbled cookies on top of your favorite ice cream?