BY KEEBLER

Keebler Fudge Stripes™ Dark Chocolate Cookies.
New!
Made with 100% cocoa! see more...

Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
You can never go wrong with Keebler cookies. They are great chocolate lover cookies. They do however have a good crunch and leave almost like a buttery taste on the top of the roof of your mouth.
They're great!
Breanna  M.
Breanna M.
I'm a lover of chocolate, milk, dark, white, any chocolate is great with me! These cookies are amazing a nice crunch too, also dark chocolate is good for you anyways!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Theses are great for a chocolate craving. Just enough to satisfies you in a couple cookies.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Keebler products are delicious all together. And I am a sucker for dark chocolate... So is the to, and you have me addicted!
Veronica o.
Veronica o.
Fontana, CA
Love theses cookies really good for any occasion and the kids like a lot allows them to have something sweet with out all that extra sugar
Sue R.
Sue R.
Saint Paul, MN
These have been a favorite of mine since I was a little girl. Tasty, crispy short bread cookie, covered with decadent stripes of dark chocolate. I love to dunk them in hot coffee and melt the chocolate a little. They are always available in every store, and are often on sale. I usually have to buy two packages... one for my family, and one hidden for ME!
staci I.
staci I.
I love these. I like to melt a marshmallow and stick it in between 2 of them. I love them, they're not too chocolatey or anything.
Keebler Fudge Strip Cookies have been my favorite for many years. How excited was I when I found out that they were making them with dark chocolate! The only fault I have ever had with their cookies is that it is hard to put the bag down and save some for later. These cookies are soooo good. Try them and you will fall in love with them also!
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Fulfill my cravings with dark chocolaty taste, great at midnight watching tv, or with kids you may be baby'sitting yum. Fudge stripes, keebler keeps doing it and me right, yummmm
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Keep these around the house all the time great for snacking on especially since i love chocolate