Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesKeebler
Keebler, Fudge Stripes, Cookies Minis, Original

Keebler, Fudge Stripes, Cookies Minis, Original

by Keebler

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keebler, Fudge Stripes, Cookies Minis, Original!
Clovis, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Keebler, Fudge Stripes, Cookies Minis, Original uploaded by Nasaiko B.
This cookies even if it’s the big one or the bite size I always make sure that it’s on the grocery list! The quality of the cookies is a five star and the shelf life is longer compare to the other cookie brands.
Wellford, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,875 reviews
Oh so delicious! I can’t eat just one ever! Great price and value! The combination of fudge and cookie is awesome
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Fudge strips are very good in the beginning but for me I kinda got bored of it and it doesn’t taste the same. There are many more flavors and this is my favorite that I have tried so if you have to choose one I think the chocolate is the better one.
Schenectady, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best mini cookies I love how it taste and flavor is it plus it’s affordable and highly recommend this guys
Chicago
These are my favorite cookies !! They are so good with or without milk ! I can eat these all day ! These are really good and I recommend getting them and trying them out ! They are soft but crunchy and the chocolate tastes good !
Norwalk, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,418 reviews
Everyone in my household loves the fudge stripes. We prefer the original flavor, but we've tried a few others and some fit our taste buds. My oldest loves the minis in snack packs to take to school for his snack. I really dont care what size they are, they're delicious! I do watch for them to be on sale at our local mass retailer.
I bought a variety pack that included the fudge striped minis OMG they were amazing I think they taste better than the original size or maybe that is just in my head. You will not be disappointed with the minis.
Massena, NY
I buy these all the time it's a good vaule. For. Dollar get 4 mini bags it's good for a quick pick me up or.sna k
Keebler Fudge Stripe Minis are a favorite around our house. With 7 boys, it doesn't take long for them to disappear!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Currently eating a bag as I type this review (lol). These snacks are sweet and cute due to their mini size. It makes the perfect sweet snack without feeling guilty about it. The snack bags are also perfect to pack in your backpack or purse. Not the healthiest, but a nice treat to munch on from time to time.

Looking for your answer?